“Best Salad Bar Around”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This is the place I go when craving a salad. Best salad bar around hands down. Service is always fast and friendly. Usually get soup of the day to go along with salad. Cool bar seems to be a local favorite. I give this place 3 out of 5 forks. Go check em out.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My Mom and I had lunch a few weeks ago at this restaurant and not only did we have a very enjoyable meal, but we were graced with outstanding service as well. Cala was our server and she was very attentive, made some terrific menu suggestions and always seemed to know when to visit our table and when we were fine on our own. My mother had the crab cakes which are her favorite and the #1 reason we visit every few weeks. I had the salad bar which is always exceptional and well-maintained and stocked. It was a perfecly wonderful lunch visit made even more so by the great service.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Along with the Salmon (grilled on a plate or on a salad); Mahi-Mahi in north Alabama???? Almost as good as in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach.......Best salad bar around! Make sure to put the fresh edamame on your salad!!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

sumputous spread of salad and good soup to go with it in addition to decent American style food.

attracted by elite clientelle.the place is calm and cozy with great service

Reviewed June 8, 2012

nice place to eat for a quick meal that is filling

1  Thank Eula B