“FABULOUS”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Las Vegas, Nevada
“FABULOUS”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Quality Inn on Jameson Place, in Decatur, Alabama and had one of the best experiences of staying in a hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and 4 days and Christina Pointer, the Guest Services Manager excelled in making our stay perfect. We also had the efficient General Manager, Neesy Goodman who made sure that our accommodations were perfect. We had the paper in the morning and the breakfast room had so many choices to choose from to make our morning start off right before seeing family.
Just keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Always like the ground floor rooms because it is easier to get in and out with your lugguage.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Annabel E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Goshen, IN
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I am happy to share of our good experience at Decatur's Quality Inn on our way home from spring break. After our pleasant stay and good breakfast, we continued on our journey north. After an hour on the road, we realized that our iPad did not seem to be in the van with us. We called the hotel and the manager walked through the room with us on the line, but it did not turn up initially. After our return home, we called again and was met with, "Oh honey, I am so glad you called back!" They shipped it home to us immediately as a courtesy. I was so pleased with the friendliness and the willingness to go the extra mile.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Deanna C
Ellaville Ga
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here on business and was pleased with it. I like motels where you can park at the door and this one fits the bill.While it was not new it was clean and everything worked well in the room.The bedding is new and they have flat screen televisions. They recently became a Quality Inn the first of the year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Theron G
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our non smoking room was over whelming with smoke. Room is old..microwave broken..filthy carpet... not enough towels...free breakfast was free of food literally. A limited amount of food was put out and once it is gone it is gone. Better get your food at 6 am or you need to go out for breakfast! I would not go here again ! :(

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank flanneryteam

Travelers are raving about these Decatur hotels

Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The company I work for requires I stay in hotels that accept CLC....some of which are not so good. I was surprised that this Jameson Inn was very good by comparison to others. The location is convenient to many restaurants and any retail outlet you may need. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast had biscuits and gravy which was a good addition to the normal cold cereal, etc. The WIFI worked flawlessly. The property is located off the "main drag" so the is not much traffic noice. I would recommend this property to anyone who needs a low cost clean place for a night or two.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Columbia, SC
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

The room we stayed at the of Jamerson Inn needs some room renovations. To start the shower curtain rod was loose and in need of repair. They already patched the holes in the shower that has not been painted. The toilet in seat was very loose. In addition the desk chair needs repair and other furniture is dated and upholstery worn. Even carpet is old.
Well I can't speak for the other rooms in this establishment, My rating of my room was no more, the than 2.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank mrauseo
CHATTANOOGA
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have spent almost an entire month here on business and have had some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. From the front desk, to the General Manager to the cleaning service! I will definitely be staying here when I am back in this aera!

Stayed November 2012