“Great Sandwiches!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had never tried Firehouse before my boyfriend took me there about a year ago, but now I am a fan! Their sandwiches are WAY, WAY better than any of the other fast food sub places I've ever been before. The service is really good and we go there often. Right now they have a survey code printed on their receipts, so if you take the time to fill it out you will get a discount on your next visit. I highly recommend the Hawaiian pulled pork sandwich when it is on special. When it's not on special I always get the hook and Ladder which is also a great sandwich.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The subs at Firehouse are fantastic because the different varieties of breads are SO FRESH and the meats are delicious!! No other sub shop comes close. I wish we had one in our town. Whenever we're traveling, if see a Firehouse, we KNOW we're having a meal there!

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Drink machine is the highlight, beyond that service is no better than any other chain sandwich shop. All sandwiches are meager and while the buns were fresh, they have little substance.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My daughter loves firehouse subs! She likes the drink machine and all of the options that it has as well as the subs. The subs are stacked high with meat and the staff is very helpful!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Subs are a go-to for lunch in my world and I was extremely impressed. Great prices and outstanding food.