“I love The Brick ♡ ”

The Brick Deli
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best deli sandwiches in Decatur, Alabama! A hot-spot for live entertainment and drinks. Awesome bands every weekend!
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating the brick sandwiches since 1999 they are always wonderful! The downtown hoagie is one I have to have at least once a week paired with the homemade potato salad of coarse! The cheese X is my second favorite! The homemade banana pudding is a must.... so save room!

2  Thank Belle H

Reviewed December 27, 2013

A very nice bar/restaurant with a rustic and attractive interior, clientele varies from suits to construction worker attire. A really nice variety of sandwiches, salads and burgers on the menu with unusual combinations as well as a "build your own" option. I ordered a sandwich with sliced roast beef, cheese and a horseradish sauce with a side of potato salad, both were excellent, the potato salad one of the best I've ever had. My partner had a salad and potato soup with cornbread, she was pleased as well. The server was excellent even though she was busy. A good selection of beer, the bar seems to do quite well. The place is a little noisy as the walls are completely brick. Our bill was just over $20.00 with soft drinks, without tip.

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I absolutely love The Brick. I'd eat there everyday if I could. The food is awesome, but the service is definitely hit and miss. If you go at night you will probably not be receiving the best service, unless you get this one waiter who has been working there for years. I highly recommend their Smokey Joe sandwich and potato salad. The food is worth the sometimes lacking service, but I really wish they would step it up in the service department.

1  Thank shelleym256
lisa c, Owner at The Brick Deli, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you Folk's.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

One of our favorite places to go. Food is great! Go early it gets crowded at lunch! Love all of their sandwich choices and potato salad!

2  Thank sissymyst

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we sure do appreciate all of patrons.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for my class reunion and ate dinner there. I had a turkey reuben and my wife had a blt. I am a banana pudding snob so I was hesitant to try it. It was wonderful! It really was the "star on the tree" so to speak.

1  Thank pjm0917

Thank's for taking the time to write a review, we sure do appreciate it.