“Parkway inn has clean and updated rooms and a wonderful staff”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Decatur
Reviewed May 9, 2014

The rooms are always clean...The staff is wonderful and always polite....I stay at this hotel every time I'm in the area. It's location is perfect by being close to everything without being in The middle of town. After only a couple visits the staff knows who I am and exactly what kind of room I need.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Sarah7272

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Well these are nice rooms large well good location the staff was nice it has wood floor rooms with new bathroom and flat screen tv we have enjoy the hotel we will cime back and stay here and shoooing was good everything was good in room

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jpotts1488
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel has great location and good valur for the money, the staff was very friendly and helpful, this was a nice, clean and polite business. The rooms were very comfortable and spacious. The hotel was great, The rate was even better and i would definitely stay here again. Also i would recommend it to family and friends over and over again. also i feel safe and secure at this location. Walmart 24 hrs and 24 hrs benders gym is close by. everything was neat and clean, microwave and refrigerator worked well!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank arnold c
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is the worst place I've ever seen. Its nasty, it stinks, and worst of all they ramball through your stuff. I'm here with a trucking school and they're stealing from us. My shower didn't drain, nor the sink. They're even making me take stuff out of my room when I go home on the weekends so they put someone elese in room. Mind you its paid in full. If we leave our stuff they're claiming they tossed it out. These are whole bags of people's belongings. They don't speak english in front of you when communicating and have smugs looks when you ask for something. This bed has blood all over the box spring. I have to take pics whenever I leave to go to school. I'm going to file an offical complaint with the franchise. Horrible Horrible Hotel! Run the other way.

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank monicamo43
Reviewed October 5, 2013

very comportable rooms are very new n much better than before very impress front desk person was good everything very close to enjoy with family. a nice place to stay at. nice to eat n shopping too. we stay here couple of night and enjoy with stay and we will back to stay again.

Room Tip: great to stay
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank david R
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, the staff is very helpfull, warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. The hotel/motel was always clean, my room was also very clean and smell good. If you planning and vacation this is the place to go, Great price, free internet, free parking, and great group of people that would make your stay very pleasant.

ASHLEY BLACK

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ashley b
Reviewed July 20, 2013

It was the most uncomfortable stay ever in a hotel. my neighbors were drunk and my phone wasn't connected to call the front. No fitted sheets, microwave, or refrigerator- I guess you get what u pay for. But if you happen to pull up to your room and see a grill- please change rooms, I don't want you to have a bad night like I did.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends