“Moms looking for a retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dauphin Island
Holiday Isle Resort
Reviewed December 21, 2013

A few of my friends and our children took a 5 day trip to Dauphin Island. We love taking the children to the Sea Lab. We have already planned our trip for next year. I was dreaming of "old Florida" when booking this vacation. I FOUND IT! It is Dauphin Island. We were going to rent a house, but wanted a pool and they are hard to find. We love the beach, but sometimes you just want to relax by the pool :).. As a bonus, they have a indoor pool as well. Got one day of rain and believe me the indoor pool was GOLD to us! Staff was very friendly and helpful. We are denfinitely going back..

Room Tip: I love the 4th floor. I am sure they are all very nice. Building is 7 floors and I am a little sca...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank MommapMommap

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stayed in condo #422 for 3 days after Thanksgiving. This condo has 3 bedrooms and is on the west end of the building. There are floor to ceiling windows on two walls so you have a great view inside or out! The kitchen is well-appointed and lovely with granite countertops. There is WiFi which worked great and a large flat-screen TV with lots of channel choices. The building is gated with lots of covered parking. We did park on the the 3rd level which was not covered but very convenient to the elevators. The condo was very clean and well-kept. The building is built back from the water's edge and you do have to walk over the dune area to get to the beach but you are still right on the Gulf. I am looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Nanohoe
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Oh my goodness, this place is fantastic! We will certanily make plans to go back as soon as possible. My family stayed in a three bedroom condo with tons of room. Very nice and clean. I love the fact that one can walk out on the balcony from the master bedroom as well as the livingroom. What a an excellent view! I couldn't believe the size of the balcony! Everyone could sit comfortably looking out at the beautiful sunsets. We saw tons of dolphins from the balcony. The children swam in the heated indoor pool. (I learned the outdoor pool will be heated starting next month) The excersice room has a remarkable view as well. I enjoyed walking along the beach each morning picking up massive shells. I saw an octopus and a live jellyfish. Great place for our family to vacation.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank pirbrightgirl
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We booked our condo on VRBO. Covered parking and the facility is kept up well. Indoor/outdoor pool...very clean with plenty of seating. We never had to wait on an elevator and were able to park super close to our unit. Expect a good 10-15 minute walk to the beach though (even though the condos ARE beach front). We were told the water used to be very close but after hurricane Katrina the shore line has slowly moved out. The beach is nice and not crowded. This was our first trip to the area and were surprised to see multiple oil rigs in the distance. If you can get past that, this is a great place to visit!

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank TPR104
Reviewed October 5, 2013

For a thousand a week this was by far the best stay I've ever had. I bought a crab trap and caught and ate fresh crab. It was an experience of a life time! I would recommend it to anyone. The only down fall was the walk to the water but worth every step.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Ryank82
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The building and amenities are very nice. Property well kept up. Staff was very nice and helpful. Gave me quick overview of island for eating, shopping, etc. Booked through ACP Real Estate on line. Was easy and efficient. Liked that they did not have a 3 night minimum. View from room was great. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GGfrom504
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were here for a long weekend leading up to the 4th of July. We used ACP Reality (loved them), and stayed on the 7th (top) floor. The condo was so spacious and well done- we had 4 adults, 3 kids with us. The kitchen had everything you might need or think you might need, and the washer/dryer was necessary. We loved the 2 pools, especially the outdoor pool. The only thing we did not enjoy was slogging through the warm/ marshy water to get from the condo to the beach. The beach was amazingly calm and uncrowded. We would definately come back here!

Room Tip: The upper floor is the way to go.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
#12 of 25 in Gulf Shores
Comfort Suites Mobile
Comfort Suites Mobile
#26 of 64 in Mobile

Been to Holiday Isle Resort? Share your experiences!