“yummy,wow, yay!”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #26 of 104 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were staying at the Homewood suites next door and decided to check out our late night dining options at this strip mall. We wanted to try something we had never had and my 12 year old who was craving a sub pestered us into going here. How happy I am that we did. It was about 845pm so there were no other customers when we walked in but the staff greeted us and took our orders without that grumpiness fast food workers might if you are impeding their getting out right on time. The selection of subs was a refreshing change from the usual options and the four different kinds my family ordered were all delicious. The bread was great, the toppings plentiful and fresh. The restaurant was clean and my kids now have a new fascination with fire trucks because of the decor and the free fireman hats. My personal favorite was the extensive hot sauce bar made available for customers to use!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

First time eating at Firehouse. Had the brisket sub. It was excellent. We will definately be going back.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you want a great tasting hot sub sandwich, stop here! You won't be disappointed. It is very clean and the staff is efficient and friendly. The ask for a .25 donation for the community lifesaver program and the store matches the donation.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Awesome and great tasting hot subs!!! So good!! The prices are good! When my dad and I want to go to eat fire house subs it's your first choice!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Generally get the meatball sub. Very good. It is clean, good service and quality meats and condiments.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!