“Glad I stayed but almost left”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 100 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The smell of the entire restaurant is very sour. I almost left while waiting because it was most unpleasant. Once I was seated, I was served by a male server who was professional but not very personable. The food was delicious as usual with this chain of restaurants. The location is great, just off the interstate and in a shopping center.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very consistent. We have eaten at Longhorn many times and can always count on a good meal. Excellent service as well.

1  Thank Randy L
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stopped to grab a bite, as usual, the Longhorns quality didn't let us down. The staff was very friendly, our server was a very nice young lady who was a pleasure to visit with.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The host seemed indifferent to my arrival and told me that there would be a ten-minute wait despite there being multiple empty tables in the dining room. The bartender took my drink order, then a considerable time later came back and asked me what I'd ordered. I was trying to explain what I wanted when she said, "Oh, yeah" and bustled off. Drink did not meet expectations. Finally I was seated. The waiter was personable, salad was very good, steak was minimally undercooked but tolerable and tasted good. I'd be willing to go back when I'm in that area.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

LongHorn venues are proving to be a favourite place to eat and this one did not disappoint.

Food cooked and presented well, with a very pleasant waitress.

Desserts also wonderful.