“Frankly, I was surprised.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've eaten at LongHorn restaurants enough times to know that they are actually not so good at making good steaks. So it was a pleasant surprise to find that my last few visits here have been more positive in that respect. Service is always pretty decent here, and they have my beloved Mr. Pibb (or Pibb Xtra if you must be modern). I would still prefer a steak from one of the local places down on the beach (Orange Beach or Gulf Shores) but for the Daphne area, this isn't too shabby. Prices are a bit steep for the quality of the meats but good apps and sides help shore things up.

The only real complaint is the smell — the whole front greeting area tends to smell like a restroom. Which is weird, since the restrooms here smell like bubblegum. Go figure!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I'm sure the steaks are excellent at Longhorn, but we love the soups and salad combos too. The atmosphere is interesting with all the cowboy stuff inside the restaurant. The food is excellent. Waiters are all so nice and attentive. Food is priced for middle classed person. Evening dining is relaxed...don't be in a hurry.

1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The very successful manager of this restaurant left to open his own very good steakhouse close by .I can not recommend this restaurant under the current management.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Lunch time on Friday highnoon at Longhorns /service great / steak cooked just as requested. Best steak I have eaten in sometime. Baked potato also a tricky restaurant food was perfect.

1  Thank susan b
Reviewed February 25, 2013

the restaurant was clean and looked nice, but everything we ordered seemed too highly seasoned, the spinach artichoke dip was very salty my husband got a steak with mashed potatoes and didn't want to finish since he found it also to be too salty, I had a chicken salad and would have really liked it if I had asked for the dressing on the side, there was enough dressing on there for four salads. Way too much for me.Even the fries with my sons diner were just too salted to eat more than two.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!