“Followup on Longhorn Resta ,Airport Blvd,Mobile”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 101 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The very successful manager of this restaurant left to open his own very good steakhouse close by .I can not recommend this restaurant under the current management.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Lunch time on Friday highnoon at Longhorns /service great / steak cooked just as requested. Best steak I have eaten in sometime. Baked potato also a tricky restaurant food was perfect.

1  Thank susan b
Reviewed February 25, 2013

the restaurant was clean and looked nice, but everything we ordered seemed too highly seasoned, the spinach artichoke dip was very salty my husband got a steak with mashed potatoes and didn't want to finish since he found it also to be too salty, I had a chicken salad and would have really liked it if I had asked for the dressing on the side, there was enough dressing on there for four salads. Way too much for me.Even the fries with my sons diner were just too salted to eat more than two.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Didn't have a long wait, food was served quickly and HOT! Steaks were well flavored and melt in your mouth. Prices very reasonable!

1  Thank Liz C
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary, but since it was during the work week, he suggested getting dinner from Longhorn to go for our anniversary dinner.  Definitely the wrong decision! I called to place my order - outlaw ribeye meal, Parmesan crusted chicken meal, kid's sirloin meal and kid's Mac & cheese meal. I work at a nearby hotel just a couple minutes away, so I waited 30 min before I went to the restaurant to pick it up (even though they said it would be ready in 20 min), plus it was pouring rain out.  No one to greet me at the door or bar when I walk in.  When I finally get acknowledged, I had to wait a few minutes.  I tell the bartender I'm here to pick up my order.  She asks me what I ordered, then goes to her POS machine and says that she doesn't remember putting that order in.  She finally gets the other server and they find the piece of paper my order was written on.  Oh, my order was not put in. I was livid. She did offer to put a rush on it, but after having already waited (and my husband and kids waiting at home too) I did not feel like waiting again.  And still no "I'm sorry" from her.  It was 2:30 in the afternoon, 2 guests at the bar and 2 or 3 tables in the dining area.  I can understand if it was during the lunch or dinner rush, but it was not!  Thank you very much for ruining our meal! Or lack of it! The food is never the issue when we eat at Longhorn, but you definitely need to step up your service!

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!