“Recommended and staff were nice and helpful”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Sarasota, Florida
“Recommended and staff were nice and helpful”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This hotel is close to interstate and had all the amenities a person could need. Clean rooms, comfy bed, high speed internet, and great breakfast. It was a most pleasant stay!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Beckys29
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Beckys29,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did, and we invite you to return and stay with us again in the future. The next time you stay with us be sure to ask an Associate about some of the great locally owned restaurants. There are so many you can find something for any taste. Not interested in going out? Check out our Great American Grill located in the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I came here to the hotel with my family en route to Florida and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The hotel was nice and clean, the staff were extremely friendly and thoroughly helpful and polite. In particular the staff which served the breakfast each morning were very friendly and the breakfast dining experience was very personalized. The hotel catered to our needs very well and the room size was very comfortable for my family of 5. There were some restaurants near the hotel and a nice little shopping centre and an outlet mall about an hours drive away.

I would definitely recommend this gem of a hotel for anyone on a business trip and for families on their holidays as Daphne is a lovely beautiful small town an hours drive to the fabulous Orange Beach and en route to Florida.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
ReverseDoplphin,
Thank You for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. We appreciate your input and we look forward to serving you again in the future. The next time you are traveling consider Daphne as a destination as opposed to a stop between locations. There is a lot to do here with activities and attractions ranging from history, to nature/outdoors, art and shopping.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and two children on the way to and from Disneyworld. The hotel is located near many fast food restaurants as well as a nice shopping area. The hotel exterior and lobby looks great but the rooms are starting to show sign of wear. My wife thought the hot tub area looked like it needed a good cleaning but the pool area was fine. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was attempting to plug my digital camera into the TV and in the process rented a movie. I called down to the front desk and the removed the charge from my bill without hassle. I was satisfied with my stay and would not hesitate to book a room in the future. With that being said there are a few new hotels being built a few miles East that I would probably look at first.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TG469
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
TG469,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did during your stay. We are constantly striving to improve our service and your comments will certainly help in that endeavor. We invite you to stay with us again in the future, and we look forward to serving you again. During your next trip plan to spend a little longer in Daphne, during your stay an Associate can tell you about all the great things to see and do nearby.
Jackson Mississippi
Reviewed April 27, 2011

We planned on staying there for two nights but check out in one. This hotel is not worth the money we paid for it. $139.00 for a king sized suite my [--]. The room was so small that two people could not fit in the hall or the bathroom at the same time. The room also had a smell thay would make you sick to your stomach. Omg the bed was so hard it felt like I was sleeping on the sidewalk. The breakfast was nasty and the cook had an attitude when I asked her to add salt and pepper to my eggs she replie, she did not know how to do that. If that is so why are you in the kitchen? The breakfast was quoted as being free or 3.00 per person but we had to pay full price for that crap. So when they tell you breakfast is 3.00 per person get it in writting. We checked out after breakfast and went across the street to the Hampton Inn and recieved a real king sized suite with a bay view and a patio. We even had a seperated bed and living area with a door and two bathrooms. We only paid $10.00 more and got the royal treatment. I would not recommend Hilton Garden to my worst enemy.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay, responded to this review, May 2, 2011
nescelica,
We apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest receives the best possible stay. We invite you to contact the Hotel Management directly to attempt to address your issues and resolve them.
Buford, Georgia
Reviewed March 14, 2011

We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Daphne. It felt like we were staying in a brand new building. The staff was very friendly and gave us a complementary room upgrade upon our arrival. We also received a complimentary breakfast every morning. My favorites were the moon pies (We were there the weekend after Mardi Gras.) and cookies in the lobby, the breakfast staff that memorized my preferences after my first morning, and the friendliness of the the front desk staff no matter my requests. This is an excellent hotel for staying in while visiting friends in the area. I also liked how it is centrally located to go to Mobile, Fairhope, Biloxi, or Foley. There were plenty of restaurants in the area as well.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay, responded to this review, March 16, 2011
Lauren,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. At the Hilton Garden Inn Daphne our goal is customer satisfaction. We enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Don't feel like going out to eat, try our Great American Grill restaurant.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Hilton Garden has decent location for access to shopping and food but Hampton Inn much better location, right on the water. Hotel is quality as I have come to expect with Hilton Chain. Bar and dining in hotel along with nice fitness room and indoor pool with spa. Staff very friendly and helpful to point out attractions in the local area. Stopped by front desk to find good place to eat and they provided directions and information on pre-printed card. Rooms were nice and clean and food at diner was good.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay, responded to this review, January 31, 2011
Jcote002,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has the best possible experience, and we would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. During your next stay ask an Associate about some of the great local and regional restaurants that are located near the hotel.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I stay at Hilton's because most have been remodeled and are very nice. I asked what the room rate was and it was extremely high for the area, I know this because I stayed at a brand new Hotel on the other side of the expressway for half the price, I said no thanks my company only allows so much and she said hold on and quoted me a lower price. Still a high price but only a little higher than company budget. I am sitting here doing my expense report and just noticed that they ended up charging the full rate anyways. Will not be staying there on my next visits.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank TheSparrow1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daphne
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 11 in Daphne
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
Best Western Plus Daphne Inn & Suites

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay? Share your experiences!