Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
$104
$89
$94
Comfort Inn & Suites(Daphne)(Great Value!)
$93
GardenInn.com
$79
$70
  • Restaurant
WoodSpring Suites Daphne(Daphne)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Free Internet
All reviewshappy hourenjoy the viewexecutive levelevening receptiongreat hoteluss alabamaeast bayeasy accessoatmealclean roomsroad tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfasta great staybed was very comfortablebusiness tripspanish fort
Reviewed March 4, 2006

Stayed at this hotel for a week while working in Mobile, easily the best Hampton I've ever stayed in. The room was great. My TV had a built in DVD player and VCR. Bed was very comfy and the bathroom was spacious. The breakfast was great, as with most Hampton's. The bonus was the 'manager's reception' in the evenings from 5-7. Complimentary bottled beer, wine, and snacks. A welcome amenity after working a long day. Didn't experience any problems getting across the bridge into Mobile, but I could imagine it causing problems if there were an accident. Can't wait to go back and hopefully get a room on the backside with a view!

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank waterlgged
bradenton, florida
Reviewed July 20, 2004

very nice hotel, staff is very nice. i would recommend staying at this hampton inn instead of the one i mobile, which is a dump.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed June 22, 2004

With out a doubt the best Hampton Inn I have stayed in period. One of the best stay of any Hotel anywhere.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 19, 2004

We stopped at this hotel on our way to Disneyworld as a half-way point on our journey. We were so pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, beautiful view of Mobile Bay, wonderful breakfast offerings, convience to I-10, and pleasant staff members. We also realized it is located next to a brand new shopping plaza with outstanding restaurants and shops. We would not hesitate recommending this hotel!

7  Thank amy v
Boaz, AL
Reviewed August 31, 2003

I stayed overnight with my two young children. We had a room with the balcony. The view was terrific, but the patio was so small, you couldn't turn around on it. And the air unit made it so uncomfortable that you couldn't stand to stay out there too long. We parked at the back of the hotel, right on the bay. There were these grasshoppers everywhere in the parking lot and on the rocks towards the bay! My children had never seen anything like them. The continental breakfast could almost rank up there with Shoney's. They had almost everything you could imagine. I heard other guests talking about alligators in the bay behind the motel and they could see them. We missed out on that, but if I go back, I will definately look for them.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member