“Awesome!”

East Shore Cafe
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have been in business for 18 years. We pride ourselves on fresh ingredients served daily. Dinner is also available on Friday and Saturday nights from 5pm - 9pm. As always, East Shore Cafe is a BYOB establishment. You bring your favorite libation and we have everything else covered.
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Try the crab cake sandwich- it is amazing! No kids menu but they'll do turkey or ham or peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.
My I phone map had trouble finding the address, so I called and they watched for me to drive down the street so we wouldn't miss it :)

• Visited August 2013

Orange Beach, Alabama
“Don't pass up the chance to dine here”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I just love this place. It's in a older house with a cozy front porch. It's just such a treat!loved the soup !

• Visited May 2013
Daphne, Alabama
“So glad I finally stopped in!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local, and I've been wanting to go here for a long time. I've heard a lot of good things about it! Today my boyfriend, my sister and I went for lunch. We all loved our food and for all 3 of us to eat it was about $20. Wonderful service as well! I will definitely be back! Try the crab cakes!!!

• Visited June 2013
Daphne, Alabama, United States
“Friendliest home town atmosphere ever.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The regulars are always taken care of, especially my special needs daughter. Everyone knows her name and knows what she likes and doesn't like . They always take care of her. The food is always good and fresh. For Mother's Day they had eggs Benedict special (my favorite) and gave all the ladies roses. What a nice little special idea! Quiche is great also!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Susie H
new jersey
“The Best in Daphne”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We go here as much as possible every Saturday morning and are always greeted with a smile and friendly staff. We have eaten here many times and I have to say that their breakfast is as good as it gets in this area.
Everything is cooked to order and the service is prompt caring to your every request. The omlet is my favorite and my girlfriend goes there for their eggs, bacon and some of the finest rye bread in these parts. Truly cannot say one bad thing about this place.............

• Visited April 2013