“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta
“Always good”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I often stop by Market by the Bay in Daphne, for takeout. The food is always good and there is plenty of it. The staff is always friendly and they are always busy,

1 Thank AvaAtlanta

Oswego, Illinois
“Wow !!!! I loved this place !”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

First off the people working here were soooo nice. I walked into the shop by accident instead of the actual restaurant/take-out building. The lady told me to say to them "give me a sample of the gumbo." I feel bad I forgot her name. So I went next door and tried the gumbo firsthand. It was soooo good ! I ordered the shrimp and oyster combo. Again, the food was fantastic. It was better than the "Shrimp Basket" which I kept hearing was so good. This was much better !!! The people there asked several times "how was my food?" and "can I get you anything else?" They were very kind.
I think this is one of those places that no one knows about except the locals !
You gotta try it out !

1 Thank kellilori
Kansas City, Missouri
“This place is it!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is where you get the absolute best gumbo!! Not much to look at but locals know where to get their Lower Alabama seafood cooking!

1 Thank BeachLoverA1A
“Good shrimp”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The shrimp and the gumbo were really good. U can tell that's it's homemade which we love. I got the PO boy bc it got good reviews. Although it comes with lots of shrimp and the bread was fresh, I was disappointed bc there was no type of dressing on the bread and it only came with lettuce and pickles to put on top. Def an excellent place to eat.

Spanish Fort, Alabama, Usa
“Shrimp Po-Boy”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Po-Boys are out of this world, I can guarantee that you will not walk away hungry. The entire staff is friendly, with a sense of humor which makes the down to earth. It's nothing fancy but the food is awesome!!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Market by the Bay? Share your experiences!