“A nice (free) hour spent”

The American Sport Art Museum & Archives
Ranked #7 of 23 things to do in Daphne
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend, sister and I decided to go to the Sport Art Museum. It was free admission (always a good thing). We all enjoyed the art and for it to be a free outing, we had a good time. My boyfriend loves baseball and knows a lot about sports, he really enjoyed it and loved explaining pieces of art to us. Nothing breathtaking, not TONS of art, but a nice place nonetheless. Visiting once is probably enough.

1  Thank Emmabear7410

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I should explain the title by saying that although the museum does have a lot of sport related art, the building is primarily an online sports education school.
Do not expect to find sports memorabilia. The collection is mostly paintings and statues. There are a lot of items by artists who made pieces specifically for the Olympics. The gift shop does contain prints but is a little underwhelming overall.

1  Thank Adam M