“Funky”

Ranked #20 of 97 Restaurants in Daphne
Memphis, TN
“Funky”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was a hangout when I was just a kid and it has not changed one bit. Recently I had a hamburger that was great. I just wish it was a bit cleaner.

Visited October 2012

Fairhope, Alabama
“A Local Tradition in a visit to South Alabma!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Manci's has been a local favorite for many many years here along the gulf coast, the Restaurant is filled with old antiques and treasures displayed in it's rustic format. A real down home atmosphere you know you are at a place for locals and those familiar with good food.. Hamburgers are always a favorite and service is always friendly. It's a favorite Bar and eatery for the locals but one that will entertain the visitors too . Something to see in every room and even and attraction for the men and ladies visiting the restroom.....a local laugh for many a visitor....! Truly a unique style of its own....!!!

• Visited October 2012
The Villages, Florida
“The Triple D Trail”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Same as nola 1961 said, we were visiting Gulf Shores and decided to check out Daphne and Fairhope. The food decision was Manci's. After a great spider sandwich for my wife and a monster perfectly cooked Hurricane burger for me we waddled out satisfied. Service was great,people friendly and food good. What more could you desire? For those who wrote reviews saying the place was dirty and had a negative perspective, get over yourselves and drop the "Thurston Howell the 3rd" snobbyness. The place is what it is ....fun, unique and good.

• Visited October 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Saw Manci's on a recent episode of Triple D. Since we were in Gulf Shores, AL for the weekend, we thought we'd stop in for lunch.

We had the shrimp po-boy and the kids fish bites. Both were excellent!! A real treat were the homemade potato chips. Outstanding!!

I asked for a sample of the jazzy sauce and used it as a dip for my chips. The next time we go, I'll order the Jazzy burger.

Would highly recommend if you are in this part of the state.

• Visited September 2012
viajamujer
“Women, be warned!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great burgers. Gals, I just have one thing to say. LIFT the ivy! Your man will provide you lots of laughs... it's worth it.