“celebration”

Dining options: Reservations
Magnolia Springs, Alabama, United States
“celebration”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I was honored by my family with a birthday celebration at El Rancho's. The food was fine but I would have to say the service was horrible. I was surprised when the servers all came to the table to sing to me by putting a hat on me. That didn't bother me but when the waiter attempted to wipe whipped cream on my nose with a large clump in a spoon I tired to stop her by pushing her hand away. She struggled with me, with me obviously not wanting this done and wiped it all over the end of my nose. I was leaving there to go to a ceremony and did not appreciate this at all. This is a disgusting way to treat a paying customer. I will never go back, I was embarrassed and humiliated!

• Visited May 2012

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great Food, Reasonable Priced”
Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Eager to please the wait staff quickly greated us and showed us to a booth. The chips and salsa hit the table as we sat down. The chips were warm and the salsa spicey without being hot.

We had the quesdilla and chimi which were both satisfying but to large for us. This was our second stop here as we are vacationing in the area. We will return.

Fairhope, Alabama
“An Old Favorite”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

There are hundreds of Mexican restaurants around. El Rancho has been in Daphne for years and always satisfies. Now that we have moved to Fairhope, we don't get there as often as before, but when a good ole Mexican dinner is what we want, this is where we go. Always friendly service and good prices.

• Visited March 2012
home
“Just Ok”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

When in the mood for the same old same old Mexican food, it is okay. Smells like bleach, which is a turn off.

mobile
“I LOVE THE BLACK BEANS”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is the only restaurant in the eastern shore that have black bean. They are really good. The food was excelent. The server was really friendly. I will be back.

• Visited October 2011