“Tons of tv's, good good”
Review of Baumhower's

Baumhower's
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Six of us went after golf and sat in the bar area. My first beer wasn't really cold but the next one was. We all had something different (burger, wings, salad, fish) and everything was good. Happy hour drinks are good, especially the wine. Bottled wine is half price and you can take what is left home! (Obviously, they re-seal it). Friendly staff, good service. It may be hard to find as it is in the far back of the strip mall area.

1  Thank Jackie C

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Food is Good, Atmosphere Good...over all Good if you like chain restaurants...
we enjoyed our wings and jerk chicken with black beans, salads are decent too...

1  Thank kika b
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This is actually one of mine and my hubby's favorite spots to just hang out. The food is delicious, service is always efficient, and the atmosphere is relaxed and fun. We especially enjoy the Hot Bama Brown and the wings. The Hot Bama Brown is one of those rare finds that you just can't find anywhere else. If you're craving it, you only can get it from this place. It's absolutely sinful so don't order it if you're on a diet! A plate full of smothered goodness! The wings are also a favorite. They have lots of flavor options and they are all good so it's just a matter of what you are in the mood for. The jerk wings are a particular favorite of mine. Do yourself a favor and try this place. It's a classic sports bar and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I'm not real sure I want to write a great review for other items I ordered off the menu but the fried green tomatoes I had there were better than home made. Why? Well, I'm not sure. They look perfect, all the same size, even breading on them, not greasy, and appear they must have been processed some way yet taste like they just were picked that day. Wings were on the greasy side but okay.

The atmosphere for an older person like me is a bit overwhelming. It was like some ride at an amusement park with media flashing at you all around. They even handed me a game to play, but I could not make out on the small TV screen what the trivia questions were.

Server person was super nice guy and found out we had mutual friends in the area.

Let's just say this place is a hoot even for an old guy as myself. Only hope flashing huge and small video screens do not bother you.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is not just a wing place, not saying there wings are not some of the best you can get in the area, but they offer steak, burgers etc..i have tried everything on the menu at least once and have never been upset about any of it. of couse i liked somethings better than others, but over all nothing is bad. i would vote this best place to watch a FOOTBALL GAME or any other major sporting event.