“Not as good as most of the others in this chain”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #55 of 101 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Not as good as most of the other O'charley's that I've eaten at. Particularly bad was the item (supposed bacon) in the stuffed potato soup. It was like shoe leather - couldn't even chew it!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Not once, twice, or even 3 times could she get the order right...but FOUR times in a ROW she screwed it up. I learned not to go back after the 3rd time; however, my wife was sick and wanted some of their loaded potato soup. I called in an order for her and got something for myself (reluctantly) while I was at it. Of course, to no surprise, the order was messed up. If you're calling in an order on a weekend, do NOT do it. The same girl works the to-go orders each and every weekend, and she cannot EVER get it correct nor does she apologize. Management does not even apologize. She stands there expecting a tip (which she brings out your receipt before your food). You don't realize she's screwed it up after you've signed the receipt. Do not tip on to-go and do not order to-go from this restaurant. You will be severely displeased. Whomever has taken over as manager within the past 3 years is awful. This restaurant has gone downhill. Even if you check your order while she stands in front of you and you point out that it's incorrect, no apologies are given. Absolutely horrible service.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We went on a Sunday after church around 12:45. The wait wasn't long to sit down even though the restaurant was crowded and filled to near capacity. We had some problems but nothing that would keep us from going back. Between four of us, we had the BBQ ribs, shrimp and cod basket, and the special Prime Rib. We had to send one order of ribs back because they were cold, otherwise all of us enjoyed our food very much. The Prime Rib was delicious, a little salty, but overall very good and prepared to the way we like it. The cod was exceptionally good.

The rolls at O'Charley's are always good, though our waitress brought them to the table without bringing plates to put them on. We had a short wait before we flagged down another waiter to bring them to us. No biggie.

We shared a brownie dessert topped with ice cream. The brownie was hot and delicious, and was an incredibly large portion for $5.95. All four of us shared it and there was plenty.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Forgot to take drink orders for birthday girl in the party of eleven. Had to flag waitress down to remind her. Forgot to take order for two in the party, had to flag her down, order was wrong. Didn't bring condiments. Had to ask others for refill on drinks. What else? To top it all off, she disappeared for 20?minutes getting the bills processed then claimed the computers were down. Gave everyone receipts and luckily we noticed that our card had been charged twice. One of our people in the party paid cash and I assume the waitress kept the cash and charged our Credit card. Manager came and had to straighten it out. We thought the waitress was on drugs. Hubby smelled alcohol on breath and heard her say she had been mardi gras'ing the night before. Lastly, had birthday dessert to share and never brought spoons. Overall it was the worst experience EVER!

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here twice in October and November this year First time was OK but food was very salty - their menu items are all pretty high sodium when researched. The second time my husbands meal was barely average and my hamburger was served so raw that blood was pooling all over my plate when it arrived at our table. Ordered as medium well it was so far from properly prepared it was unreal! The fact it was even brought out amazes me. I notified the server and it was removed. We were visited by an apologetic manager who told us it would be taken off of our bill. I did not wish to order anything at that time and stuck with my iced tea. We have chosen to not return as the items are expensive for the quality of the food served.