“Very Disappointed!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Every Thing You Love About Breakfast
Description: Every Thing You Love About Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Stop here on our way back from vacation. The pancakes looked like they where out of a box not the ihop quality that we are use to wait 5 -10 minutes to be seated wait 40 minutes for our food .We had 6 people in our party .When I completed about the pancakes been to small for ihop quality they said it's a 5inch pancake really!! And they offered to bring us more pancakes we turned it down. (It would have probably been another delay in our trip ) they did take 5 dollars of our bill .Not stopping here if we come this way again.

1  Thank Ronda R

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The service at this IHop was great! Our server, CC was fast and brought what you need without asking! Every single person from hostess to clean up was friendly and fast!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

IHOP is pretty standard. If you like their food one place it is the same in another. We had three different meals and all were decent. Good value for a quick meal on the road.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This has got to be the friendliest service I've ever experienced!!!! My family and I were traveling to the beach and thought we would grab a bite to eat. The hostess greeted us and seated us with a smile on her face. The server did the same. Very fast and efficient service and the food was excellent. I wanted to be sure that I did this review to let other families know that this was a great place to eat. We will definitely stop here every year when traveling to Florida for our family vacation.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Decided on Saturday breakfast out and have been here a couple other times. Were seated immediately by a gentleman in the first booth behind the lobby counter, then he asked for our drink order. Shortly thereafter a female server stopped by, I asked questions about the menu, she took our order then brought our beverages at the same time the guy was bringing them - so that was awkward for us but why were they confused as to who our server was? It was now about 12noon and there were way too many staff on duty, so they all started gathering at the front lobby counter, directly in our sight - very unprofessional.

My fried eggs arrived and I couldn't figure out how the cook made them look so unappetizing, they were all brown on top and a bit crispy around the edges. The server could tell I wasn't happy but by that time I didn't want to wait longer by having them sent back. It costs 79 cents to add onion to hashbrowns (I didn't pay it, but who would?) and it was a pretty small order. I asked for the blueberry compote on the side instead of on top of the pancakes, and that was nice. The value for the cost of this breakfast just wasn't there and with eggs I almost didn't eat.