“Pure Gulf Seafood Delight” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kraver's Seafood Restaurant

Kraver's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silverhill, Alabama
“Pure Gulf Seafood Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant located on Hwy 181/27 is a locally owned place that has never failed me. I have taken many locals and out of town folks to this restaurant I have never gotten a less than stellar review. I visit this restaurant at least once every other week and always have the seafood. Shrimp, Fish, Scallops, or Oysters-- you can't go wrong with the food here. The staff are always welcoming and ALWAYS greet you with a authentic Southern Hello!

Visited April 2014

Daphne, Alabama
“Friendly staff and Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

A coworker told me about Kravers and I love it. The place is clean and inviting, the staff is super sweet and friendly and all great with kids. I try something new almost every time I go and haven’t had a bad thing. Everything on the menu is reasonable priced very tasty and you get a lot for your money.

• Visited April 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A DISAPPOINTMENT”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

This place had been recommended to us so we were expecting a lot. The prices are great and the place is very casual. But we found the service to be lousy. We were brought different dishes that were piled high on the previous dishes. No one cleared off the dirty dishes. I had never seen that before in ANY restaurant. Our server forgot us.
The food was greasy and salty. I guess we were expecting too much.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VikingHurst
Lillie K, Owner at Kraver's Seafood Restaurant, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
I would like apologize for your experience at Kraver's. We not only strive for great prices but also in great food and service. Please always feel free to ask for a manager to help resolve any issues. Also apologies to the people the recommended us to you. We do try very hard to please everyone. We too expect a lot from ourselves next time lets us prove it to you.
Thanks Lillie
Houston, Texas
“Very good fried seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is clearly a local spot. It is paper plates and plastic forks. Great food, and a VERY casual atmosphere. it reminded us of our favorite restaurant in Galveston, Texas called Shrimp and Stuff. We dropped in on a rainy night driving into Alabama. It was a wonderful surprise. Their gumbo was some of the best I have ever tasted. I wanted to order a second cup to go! The service was very nice and the staff is friendly and helpful. If you want a treat of huge, yummy Gulf fried Shrimp. This is the place! Drop in when driving thru Mobile.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Palmetto, Florida
“Salt. Salt. And more salt.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

In everything and in boisterous quantities. But to complain about such things in the South is as useful as buying a garden rake as a back-scratcher. (You can do it but you'll probably get hurt.)

Kraver's is clean, quick and the servers are honestly cheerful and there's nothing wrong with loitering over your meal to chat with friends.
Just remember to drink lots of water and take your diuretic meds and you'll be fine.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Kraver's Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!