“Great Value”
Review of The Smokehouse Cafe - CLOSED

The Smokehouse Cafe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I go here once a week and order a pulled pork plate for $8.03 after tax. There is enough food for my wife and I to have dinner and lunch for me the next day. As everyone says, the pulled pork is the best I have ever had and I have had BBQ from Texas to Georgia. The staff is friendly and fast and we have NEVER been disappointed. We are definitely repeat customers and will continue to be.

2  Thank Lunatic_Fringe
There are newer reviews for The Smokehouse Cafe

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I love the great quality of the meats and smokey flavors! Pulled pork is the best I've had. His sauces are amazing and unique compared to others in the area. Great value and the family that owns it are sweet. Mike speaks my husband and I nearly every time we go in.

2  Thank MaryB303
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Pulled pork is to die for,
Chicken is amazing.
Ribs out of this world. Mike is a gifted man & knows how to use a pit. Hospitality & the feast is worth a regular visit.

2  Thank Capt_Chris_Outside
Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you are looking for "melt in your mouth" pork BBQ, you'll find none better than Mike's. I particularly like his Carolina sauce because I grew up in NC and that is my favorite. He also has a secret white sauce (you can put it on your BBQ or on your fries) that is to die for. The service is quick and friendly and I promise you'll want to go back. My wife and I are there once a week and sometimes more. It is that good!

2  Thank Hugboat
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Love supporting the independant businesses. Really good pork and brisket. Hubby goes for the ribs.

2  Thank NNMinAL