“Sunset view dinner”

Compleat Angler Seafood Grille & Bar
Cuisines: Cuban, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

What a friendly staff at this restaurant! We had a long day of driving and longed to have a slow meal, enjoy a glass of wine and see the sun go down. We found the place. The staff is friendly and efficient. The owner, Earl, came to the table to see we were cared for. The sun went down beyond the broad view of the marsh and bay.
I had the tuna special with greens and garlic potato mash. My daughter chose the conch fritters and we finished with key lime pie. I fully enjoyed my dish. The fritters were flavorful and mildly spicy touched with a dressing of avacado, cilantro, lime sour cream.
Many folks were there celebrating a special homecoming formal dance night!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I tried the Compleat Angler because of the great reviews and was not disappointed. The sunset view from the deck was outstanding, and everything they brought to the table was delicious, from the bread and gumbo to the fish cooked in tin. I haven't had a Piña Colada in years, but had to try based on the reviews. It was delicious as well. What sets this restaurant apart other than the food is the attention to detail by the staff. The manager/owner made several stops by the table, as did the bartender. Our server, China, was as good as it gets. Thanks for a great experience, guys,

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Loved the location of this restaurant with it's view of the bay. We were staying close by and this was easy walking from our hotel so we dined here more than once and were never disappointed. Staff is very friendly and the drinks were not watered down! Tried a few of the items but always came back to the fish special of the day.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

After reading other Trip Advisor reviews my husband & I decided to give this place a try. The service was excellent. We sat outside, it was pleasant until along with the food, the flys decided to join us. The swordfish was out of this world, cooked to perfection! The side was half of a grilled potato which again was fantastic! If you are in this area give it a try.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food, reasonably priced, friendly staff. Beautiful view of the bay from the deck. Can't wait to go back.