“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Great place to stay although it was a little tricky to get too. The hotel lobby was decorated for Madigra so made it very festive. The receptionist was very helpful and was able to give us a very quiet room on the 3rd floor. She also helped with directions to Walmart and since it was dark by the time we sure were glad for her help which took us right to the spot.

The room was very nice and well laid out and extremely clean. The bed was one of the best we have slept in and we have been on the road since 2012. Only problem with room was that the heater was not working correctly and so we turned it off at night and it got cold.

Also, the bathroom light was connected to the fan so you could not turn on the light without getting a fan and I prefer separate switches.

The breakfast was great. Seems to be standard fare for Comfort Inns which is very sufficient for us.

Room Tip: room on south side is away from most road traffic, looks out onto green treed area and has nice warm...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a nice hotel conveniently located along I-10. It seemed recently built or renovated, and the room/suite was one of the biggest I have ever stayed at, for this level of price. The only regret I have about this stay is that I only spent one night here, enroute to my final destination.
For any one who can afford to spend more than one night at this place, I truly recommend it. You'll be surrounded by all stores and food venues you may need. The breakfast buffet at this hotel is great, and the front-desk personnel are very professional and courteous. There's not a lot missing from this hotel, and there are no negatives I can think of based on my one night's stay!

Room Tip: You can really trust the pictures for this hotel!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ozkar-F
Houston
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I wrote a review just after "visiting" the room earlier this summer. I wont go into details of what I found since the last review did not post. Like a reviewer before I used my points and it must make a difference since the Manager/owner really didn't care. Bathroom was dirty I'll leave it at that. There was no excuse for what we found. Manager/owner offered a new room or a refund. We chose a refund. Still waiting on the refund of my points. Even after I called the rewards line. They are not very helpful either. That's why I switched all my business & personal travel to another hotel chain & rewards. Bypass this place!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear of the building away from the interstate
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jerry K
Onalaska, Texas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Reading the earlier reviews, I was shocked. This is one of the best Comfort Suites that we've been in and we're Choice Hotel Diamond level members.The lobby was very inviting with Halloween and autumn decorations and the aquarium was fasintating with some exotic fish. Our room was clean and well maintained. I thought that it might have been recently refurbished. If you are on I-10 and need a stay in the Mobile area, stay here rather than Timmons Corner. Timmons is nice but has a slightly higher price and not as nice a neighborhood.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin, Tennessee, Usa
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very nice , clean and quite hotel. Front desk was great and breakfast was very good. It is in a very good location close to many things .Over all a very good stay. The Battle Ship USS Alabama is just over the bridge. Very easy on and off I-10

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here as one of the first on our 21 day road trip.
The rooms were large and the breakfast was great.
I would highly recommend this hotel
The location was good for our trip, The staff was friendly and the breakfast lady was attentive

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel was very clean. When we walked in the front desk staff was very nice to my children. They gave them cookies. My kids loved the fish tank in the lobby. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. They refilled it often. Overall it was a great place to stop on our way
To Florida.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daphne
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#10 of 11 in Daphne
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
Best Western Plus Daphne Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!