“Good stay.”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good stay.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice place to stay, very good breakfast, nice pool. Was quiet even though we were right next to the elevators and workout area. Front desk ladies were very helpful and thoughtful with my concerns of spots on a blanket and Shopping bags in the closet that weren't ours.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Nice, clean, spacious room. First floor is for dog owners, lots of barking in the hall (nothing to keep us up, just noticed it as entering and exiting the room). Breakfast was what you expect. Close to highway and plenty of restaurants. Will stay again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bridgeport, TX
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Excellent condition, very clean, tempurpedic bed, spacious room, pet friendly with no additional charge and plenty of real GRASS to walk them on. Easy on and off of I-10, convenient to lots of restaurants. Free breakfast was better than most standard fare. Definitely recommend. Only complaint - very minor- we weren't able to get a first floor room and walking two dogs was a little more hassle. Outstanding value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Check in was what I expected, I had made online reservations and my room was ready when I arrived, even though we arrived much later than expected. I was traveling with my Lab and there were areas to walk her with grass. The room was on the first floor which was nice when I had to take my dog out. Good outside lights at night. The room/bed was comfortable. There were very high ceilings which made the room appear much larger. Location was good as the Inn is right off the highway. Breakfast was normal LQ. Check out easy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank TravelswithDaisy
Varnamo, Sweden
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here one night on our way down to Pensacola Florida. The hotel has a very high standard, with nice comfortable beds. It's clean and fresh with cooperative staff. You feel that you gets much for what you´re paying for. For about 80 dollar you can rent a room with a king size bed. They have an outside pool to use in hot weather.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Alabama
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This hotel is great. We travel a lot and have found that this hotel really does have all of the qualities anyone would look for when traveling when they need a restful place to stay. We stay here often and from the time we walk in the door until the time we leave, every element is always perfect.

First off, all of the staff is always so pleasant: helpful, friendly, and kind. The rooms are nicely decorated and always very very clean. The beds are our favorite thing about staying here. They're tempurpedic memory foam and I get a better rest at the hotel than I do at my own house! I might need to buy one for myself. In the morning there's the free breakfast and it is much more than continental...they have a large variety of food and it is all always delicious. Plus, the one thing you can't beat: it's at a great location. There's a big mall right across the street with a lot of shops and restaurants and it's right off I-10 (but you can't hear the interstate at all).

I can't recommend this hotel enough to people traveling through and considering staying at this location. We have stayed at a few others at this location, but this La Quinta always out-does the others!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family