New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good place to stay, nice and quiet and easy to find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was a good place to stay. The room was nice and quiet and clean.

There were lots of places to eat nearby.

Will stay here again.

But their breakfast was very disappointing in the quality, variety and amount of food. The in-room coffee had flimsy coffee cups and skimpy coffee and creamer in the room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love LaQuinta Inns. We have had a good experience at every one where we stayed. Most LaQuintas are pet friendly. We have a small Havanese dog. He met 2 friends, a Yorkie and a Toy Poodle. The location is great. There are restaurants all around and a shopping center across the road. It was an easy on and off the interstate. We will definitely stay there again when we travel that way.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is the kind of facility I've come to expect when I check into a LaQuinta - a very responsive friendly staff checks you into a very clean and comfortable room - all at a very reasonable price. That's all I was going to say because I thought that said it all, but the program won't allow me to leave unless I've typed at least 200 characters. Brevity is obviously not paramount here. I think I'm done now......Thank you for your time

Tierra Verde, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Really nice place to stay especially if you have a dog or two. The rooms are very well kept especially since it is a dog friendly hotel. Many times we've stayed at other hotels which are dog friendly but have let the hotel basically go to the dogs.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at LaQuinta in Daphne. I highly recommend. Not one problem and the breakfast was so nice, with a variety of choices. Very clean and the rooms are fresh and in good order. The staff and management are kind and welcoming. Will return to this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are great - tempurpedic mattresses!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Pelar
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have stayed at several LQ's along I-10. I called the hotel as we were having a really late check in. I didn't ask to change rooms, as it was really late and we had already lugged all our belongings in. Received an old room with horrible pet smell. The staff was really friendly, but never again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquintainnandsuites, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Daphne for your recent stay in our area.

• We shared your report of the evolving horrible pet smell to the management, maintenance and housekeeping in the hope that they can see that this does not happen to any more of our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Daphne. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.
diana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good Hotel but stingy management
I drive a bus for a college team. We rented 6 or 7 rooms for 4 days. After the first night stay I'm itching terribly. During the second night I caught a bug. Turns out it was a bed bug. So I talk to the front desk that night and the employee says that he thinks my room will be complimentary and they will pay me back for the money I spent on laundry. He moves me to a new room I wash everything i have and sleep well. During checkout the coach is told that the they are working on making my room complimentary. After we leave they send and email and same that they are only going to remove the cost of one night, and no reimbursing for laundry.
Now I know that any hotel can get bed bugs but if that happens I think the hotel should pay for the stay. I don't get a refund either way but I did stay up till 4am getting eaten.
The Staff seemed very friendly and helpful and the rooms appeared clean. Breakfast was fairly poor but no too much worse than most. The location is good and the bus was safe.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their complete extermination.

• The Staff was informed of the nice things you said about them and received our commendation.

• Management was approached concerning why your money was not refunded.

• Breakfast staff was approached about the possibility of giving the breakfast more variety.

Hotel Manager.