“Excellent Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at LaQuinta in Daphne. I highly recommend. Not one problem and the breakfast was so nice, with a variety of choices. Very clean and the rooms are fresh and in good order. The staff and management are kind and welcoming. Will return to this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are great - tempurpedic mattresses!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pelar

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have stayed at several LQ's along I-10. I called the hotel as we were having a really late check in. I didn't ask to change rooms, as it was really late and we had already lugged all our belongings in. Received an old room with horrible pet smell. The staff was really friendly, but never again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintainnandsuites, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Daphne for your recent stay in our area.

• We shared your report of the evolving horrible pet smell to the management, maintenance and housekeeping in the hope that they can see that this does not happen to any more of our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Daphne. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good Hotel but stingy management
I drive a bus for a college team. We rented 6 or 7 rooms for 4 days. After the first night stay I'm itching terribly. During the second night I caught a bug. Turns out it was a bed bug. So I talk to the front desk that night and the employee says that he thinks my room will be complimentary and they will pay me back for the money I spent on laundry. He moves me to a new room I wash everything i have and sleep well. During checkout the coach is told that the they are working on making my room complimentary. After we leave they send and email and same that they are only going to remove the cost of one night, and no reimbursing for laundry.
Now I know that any hotel can get bed bugs but if that happens I think the hotel should pay for the stay. I don't get a refund either way but I did stay up till 4am getting eaten.
The Staff seemed very friendly and helpful and the rooms appeared clean. Breakfast was fairly poor but no too much worse than most. The location is good and the bus was safe.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their complete extermination.

• The Staff was informed of the nice things you said about them and received our commendation.

• Management was approached concerning why your money was not refunded.

• Breakfast staff was approached about the possibility of giving the breakfast more variety.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We've always liked the La Quinta chain for being extremely dog friendly, so we make a point to locate one when traveling with our two yorkies. This hotel actually has memory foam beds, just like the one we own! What a treat! My bed is THE one thing I miss the most when traveling. Large room, modern furniture and a great flat screen TV. The bathroom is huge and nicely decorated. Most importantly, the room smelled and looked super-clean. Awesome breakfast with lots of choices. I love the fact that they don't charge for dogs and even provide poop bags for easy clean-up. Overall, this is just another example of La Quinta doing a great job! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple