“Really different, really good”
Review of Tazikis

Tazikis
Ranked #39 of 111 Restaurants in Daphne
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

If you are tired of the usual food, give this Mediterranean place a try. It is not fast, but it was good and well prepared. The staff is friendly. The restaraunt is clean.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

There are a lot of new places opening in Daphne, since the town is growing so fast. It stands to reason there will be good places and not-so-good places. Taziki's is average. It's not a place we will visit a lot, but it's not the worst place around.

The lamb gyro is okay. I have had better. I learned to love gyros growing up in Tampa, where they have a large Greek community. This tastes like what it is - Greek fast food.

The chicken gyro that my wife had was about the same. Okay but not memorable. The beer and wine we had was decent, probably the best part of the meal. The sides are okay.

All I can say about this place is that it's average.

Reviewed November 2, 2016

OK food but not great. Service also OK. Medium prices. One spot to order food, gets very slow. You get a number which a server spots when serving the food.

Reviewed November 2, 2016

FOOD: I had the Lamb and Skordalia Gyro. I've probably had 20-30 Gyro's in my life and this one is at the bottom of my list. Not a fan. I'm not a mint person so their rice, to me, was not good. I'm glad it was my wife's side. I did like the new potatoes, so there was a positive. This place didn't do much for me so, with better options in the area, I will likely not return.
SERVICE: I can't complain about service. They took my order, gave me a number and brought the food to my table in a timely fashion. That was our only interactions with them.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

I have been her twice. The first time was okay. This visit was much worse. The staff could not answer a question about their ingredients. This included the manager on duty. I had the steak. It was over cooked and dry. The same could be said for the chocolate chip cookie. The potatoes were good both visits. They messed my order up this time and gave me a wrong side. The staff just seems clueless and the food is less than stellar.

Been to Tazikis? Share your experiences!