“Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Large, fully-equipped kitchen, with glamorous mirrored backslash and under-counter lighting!
Stove top and microwave/convection oven in both. Full oven in one unit. Hard-wood floors and over-sized refrigerator.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Stove top and microwave/convection oven in both. Full oven in one unit.
Hard-wood floors and over-sized refrigerator.
Plenty of storage. Two full-size closets and built in five-drawer dresser with mirror/vanity space.
Great view of the shady common area and bay view off your private deck.
Tastefully decorated with new furnishings and decor. Updated regularly!!
Custom walk-in shower in one of the units!
Custom vanity with deep storage drawers.
Spa tub with overhead shower in one unit.
Custom-built, mid-century queen bed with built-in drawer, swivel-arm lamp. Identical both units!
Close up of bedside reading lamp/chair. Mattress and linens kept fresh/replaced regularly!
Built in 1973, the  complex is simply adorned, well maintained and clean. Front-door parking.
The view from your backdoor!
Photo taken by me from the patio. Enjoy these sunsets most every night!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Molly B
“Perfect! ”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was my second time staying in one of Felicia’s rental properties. It was perfect once again. We were allowed to bring our two small dogs, and they loved looking out of the patio window out toward the bay. The mid-century decor is so quaint and cute. Everything was clean and perfectly organized. This whole trip could not have been a smoother experience. We hope to stay again soon.

Nancy H
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Perfect Home Away from Home”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I found this condo absolutely perfect. Being able to park right at the door and not having to negotiate any stairs was very convenient. The kitchen was very well stocked with utensils that any cook would want. Personally I didn't cook, after all I was on vacation, but noticed all the thought that had gone into providing the necessities. The decor was amazing. Even though it was a studio apartment we had plenty of room to stretch out and relax after a full day of enjoying the Eastern Shore. The green space outside our back door was especially nice and a great place to enjoy a stunning sunset over the bay. My husband enjoyed the Amazon Firestick and some good movies. I loved the hand soap in the bathroom so much that I came home and bought my own. Every time I wash my hands and enjoy the aroma of lavender I think of our wonderful stay in Daphne.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Justin T
“Fantastic studio apartment far better than any hotel”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Booked this studio apartment for a small 3 night trip rather than a hotel room. This is an excellent place to stay if you ever are in the area. Located inside the North Sea Cliff condominiums in Daphne, Alabama, the exterior of the buildings is a old wooden structure that leaves a lot to be desired but the inside more than makes up for it. The owner of this studio apartment has overhauled the interior and has a great taste for design. The cleanliness of the condo was downright scary. We have never stayed anywhere that was this clean. Pets are accepted on a case by case basis and our two small dogs (Italian grey hound and rat terrier) were accepted since they are kennel trained and put in their kennels whenever we left. The back porch opened to a very large shaded grass area overlooking a bluff right on the water above the yacht club which was both beautiful and convenient for the dogs. We prefer to stay on the daphne side of the bay. Only 40 minute drive to foley,50 minutes to orange beach and 25 minutes to downtown mobile. The daphne/fairhope area already has several fantastic restaurants. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a stay in the area or wanting something calmer than downtown mobile or directly in orange beach. Me and the wife will definitely be returning!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing