“Eh....”

Larry's Real Pit BBQ
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food is average. My husband likes the pork with the sweet BBQ sauce, but states that he wouldn't like the pork if it wasn't for the sauce. I have tried the smoked chicken a few times and have always found it very dry.
I do like their Brunswick Stew and they have the best French fries in town.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The restaraunt is clean, has excellent customer service, excellent food, and reasonable prices. During our two day stay in Daleville, we ate there twice, and I am picky when it comes to restaurants.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I had not eaten here in a couple of years and one visit back reminded me why.

Ordered the chicken plate with white me. When I received it it was dark meat only. Asked the waitress and she confirmed that I had ordered white meat. She apologized but no offer to bring out the correct order or to adjust the bill. Upon check out the clerk asked how my meal was and I told her the order was mixed up. She replied sorry about that. Not once did anyone offer to fix the order or to take it off the bill. Definitely will not be back.

1  Thank chrisjoi
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Traveled down south this April to spend time with family. We hit Larry's in Daleville while we were there, and we were not disappointed at all. The very friendly waitress recognized right away that we were from "up north" and brought us out a little sample of a "special" vinegar based sauce that we Yankees are supposed to like. She was right! The pork on Texas Toast sandwich is sliced-not pulled- like I usually like it. It was actually better this way, because you can actually see the smoke rings. It was tender and not pre-sauced, and it really hit the spot. All 7 of us were very satisfied with the service and the meal.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stopped at Larry's in Daleville on our way to Dothan on a Saturday morning. We had not been there before and did not realize they had a breakfast buffet. It was very good. It was small, but had eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, potatoes, grits, biscuits, smoked sausage and muffins. You could also order fried eggs from the kitchen (as part of the buffet price). The food was very good homecooking and the server was great. The price was great as well - 2 adults and 2 kids cost only a little over $20. There was also a gentleman there who made balloon animals (and swords) for all of 3 of my little ones. We very much enjoyed our meal there.