“We're regulars” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Enterprise, Alabama
“We're regulars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

So, we go to Larry's all the time, we're regulars. I love the Brunswick stew, and the Larry's BBQ potato, my husband loves the Jumbo Sandwich special with beans and fries, that's the combo! He often changes it up and has his sandwich on GARLIC BREAD instead of a bun, I still prefer the bun myself. Anyway, it's a quick, easy, CASUAL, and inexpensive place to enjoy a nice consistently good meal.

Visited May 2013

“Cold sides, bland, gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Corn, okra, and Mac and Cheeze were flavorless and served cold. The pork sandwich tasted ok but the meat was room temperature. The green Beans were hot but oily and flavorless. How does a southern Alabama resteraunt mess up sweet tea? , poor value bc for 8$ I could get a hot meal at any fast food joint. I ate it bc I was hungry but it was terrible and I wouldn't have paid but I didn't want to make a scene

“Larry's BBQ in AL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Practically in the middle of nowhere, here is this surprising place offering great bbq meals at a great value. thanks, now I can continue driving....

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
United States
“The chicken was still bleeding”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I got their chicken, and had a chicken leg that was still bleeding on the inside, I talked to the manager who did absolutely nothing to fix it, he acted like he didn't even care, so I took a picture with my cellphone and gave it to the health dept. We took the price of my chicken out of the tip since the manager would not take it off our ticket or allow me to get something else instead.

• Visited April 2012
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Best Burger in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I love their burgers. I had their burger combo on plenty occasions and left totally satisfied everytime.

Visited February 2012