“Keep Driving”

Larry's Real Pit BBQ
Ranked #20 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 13, 2012

You know I used to love some LRPBBQ. I visited again to just to confirm my suspicions, and after 18 some odd years of Larry's. They've changed. It's really never been the same since they moved from main street.

If you stop, the pulled pork potato is not a bad choice. I can also recommend the salads. I am just not a fan of slices of BBQ.

This restaurant was once a Rucker tradition. I wish it would return to those days.

There are newer reviews for Larry's Real Pit BBQ

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Was at a catered event where Larry's provided the food. The food was great, several choices and well worth the trip for some bbq.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Every time I travel to Alabama, I MUST stop in and eat at Larry's. The pulled pork sandwich, squirted with tons of BBQ sauce and cole slaw soaking into the bun is a little bit of heaven here on earth. I once ate at Larry's seven days in a row...ordering the same thing every day. I never leave hungry, and usually skip the next meal because I am so full. If you are a big eater, or light eater, there is something here for you to order. The fries are on my families top ten in the world also. Who would have thought? The service here is also top notch. Almost family like, the way they take care of you.

Go ahead and stop by one of there number of locations here!