“Great food, steaks or seafood. People drive miles to get it.”
Review of McLin's Restaurant

McLin's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Seafood and steak. Mainly fried but have added broiled. Great food for a good price. Very popular with locals.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a local place near Ft. Rucker that has built its reputation on consistently good steaks, shrimp and catfish which makes up the bulk of the menu. The steaks are well prepared to order, tender and delicious. Seafood is served up hot and tasty. The building doesn't have much curb appeal but, as I've said before, I go to eat, not to be impressed by my surroundings. The staff, including waiters, is very friendly and accommodating since it's a family owned restaurant. Customers begin arriving early on Friday and Saturday nights and many come from 30-50 miles away. If you're willing to wait, you can even get a private dining room for large groups or families. You can also get half-orders for smaller appetites.

1  Thank texdawg89
There are newer reviews for McLin's Restaurant

Reviewed September 22, 2013

What a busy place for a Friday night? This restaurant turns the locals out for a good meal and good friends! I had the seafood platter with was heavy on the catfish but light on the fried oysters and scallops. A steak meal was ordered too. I'm told the steak was perfect.

1  Thank Big_Globe_Traveler
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Although we didn't try the steak, which is apparently what they are known for, we did have a great meal. I got fried fish and my husband the chicken. Next time we will try the steak! The atmosphere is a little lacking but the food more than made up for it! Make sure you go early, it gets quite packed!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food is very good, reasonably priced, but you better arrive early or you'll be waiting in line!! Especially on a Friday or Saturday night!! This place has been in business for as long as I can remember and the food is great every time I go!! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had. been wanting to go here for some time. The menu is pretty simple. Decent value. The decor is a little old fashioned. Next time I hope to go into the main dining room instead of one of the side rooms.