“Huge portions”

Oskar's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Dadeville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Great staff and great portions but the food was just so-so! I had BBQ Tender sandwich and veggies. The purple hull peas were on the menu and they were fresh and delicious-everything else was just ok.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank brewColumbus_Georgia

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Me and my family visit relatives once a year in Dadeville. We always eat here once or twice every time we come down. We have yet to have anything we do not like. My kids love the food also.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Another favorite eatin spot great service people atmosphere sell t shirts ya gotta get one you go you’ll know what I mean

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Had there daily lunch special of chicken and dressing with 2 sides, mine were field peas and fried okra. They give you plenty to eat, very large portions, I brought half of my meal home. The price is reasonable. Service good, everyone friendly. They specialize in fried seafood, such a shrimp, catfish, and fried oysters but there menu is very diverse. You can order anything from bbq to steak. Daily lunch special is meat and two sides, changes daily.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2017

My husband took me out joyriding one afternoon and he has passed this restaurant in his many travels up and down this road. He said this place was always busy and he decided we would stop here and check out the food. The restaurant is in the middle of nowhere, but is rustic and a great atmosphere inside. We were immediately seated and given a menu to study by a very friendly waitress, and telling her we had never been there before, she told us of a few things we might want to try. One of them was fried cheese balls and they were wonderful! They had 3 or 4 different cheeses mixed up inside and rolled into a ball and deep fried! They were hot an gooey and tasted great! not too greasy, just right. I ordered the fried catfish filets, a salad, and fried pickles for my dinner. My husband had the pulled bbq pork and coleslaw and fried okra. Everything came out piping hot and just seasoned right! The catfish was flaky and tender and seasoned great! The fried pickles were crunchy and hot and went well with their home made ranch dressing. My husband's bbq was smoky and tender and had the right amount of sauce on it! The iced tea was great and we had a tea to go! Just before we left, we heard they made fried pies for dessert, and their special that nite was strawberry and lemon. We had 2 of each to eat for later and they were crisp and had just the right amount of filling! Wonderful place and you need to go early as they fill up fast!

Date of visit: November 2017