“OWNER IS A CROOK BUYER BEWARE”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
StillWaters Golf Course
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Dadeville
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Tee'd it up here in May only to turn around after the first hole. The course is in the worst condition I personally have ever seen. There a not even any yardage markers. Good luck guessing your distances. I explained the situation to the actual owner and she said she was sorry however she was not returning my money. ($100) She admitted they have no money to the of the course. She offered me ONE of the cheapest golf shirts you have ever seen and I just left at that time. So unprofessional and down right criminal. There were 5 cars in the parking lot on Sunday at 12 noon, that should have been my sign...
DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A BUSINESS

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stay in Florida every Jan and Feb and always stay a week somewhere on the way home to Iowa. This year we couldn't find a place so we tried Sunset Point at Stillwaters Resort in Dadeville, AL. We had never heard of it and had trouble finding any reviews about the resort. When we arrived (it is in the middle of no where) we we pleasantly surprised at the resort and the golf course. It is on a huge lake and is obviously a summer resort so there were few people around in early March but the resort is great. The golf course had many great looking holes on it and very few players. Dadeville is a small town only 5 miles away but had everything we needed. We now plan on making this on stop on the way home every year.