“Very pleasant experience!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Cullman
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Recently, I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Cullman, AL. It is a very comfortable and clean motel. Upon arriving home, 500 miles away, I discovered I had left some very important papers behind in the motel room. I called and they returned them by mail to me immediately. I appreciated their helpfulness.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Alicia W, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

we always thrive to take care off our guests experience during and after their stay. we have lot off guests that will forget their valuables after all we are human being. but we always make sure our guests receive their valuables back on time. which means our entire staff is all about good deeds and good ethics go long ways. thank you very much for staying with us and hope to see you in he future.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The room was clean and the food had protein on the buffet. We forgot our Christmas gift in the room when we left. The next day we called the hotel. They had found it and then went the extra mile by mailing the item to us. We just picked it up and unwrapped it. We will return to this hotel and do recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia W, A.G.M at Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Cfm47,
We would like to thank you for taking time to do a review on our Hotel! We really appreciate it! We try to always go the extra mile for ALL of our guests! We are very pleased you were able to enjoy our breakfast bar during your stay with us we are always improving items available for our guests! Hope to see you again soon! Have a great and merry holiday!

256-134-6166

Reviewed November 8, 2013

At my next stop I noticed my computer missing. I had left it at Sleep Inn. I called they had found it in my room after check out. They even mailed it to me C.O.D. That makes this motel a five star in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2013
Alicia W, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

thank you , and honesty is always the best practice for a business, and this all starts with a good staff on hand. hope to see you in the future and try not to forget your laptop anywhere else, because all the times good stuff dont come in the right hands. thank you.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Late on a Saturday night on our way to Florida, we made a unplanned stop here because we were too tired to continue on. We made a good choice by staying here, The rates were reasonable, the room could not have been cleaner and the desk person was extremely pleasant to us. The walk in shower was especially nice, the beds were perfect and the breakfast was much better than we expected. We will search for a Sleep Inn the next time we need a rest stop.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia W, Assistant Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Rose B,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business! We work hard every day to make sure all of our guests are happy with their stay with us. I love it when guests notice how friendly our front desk is and notice how hard our housekeeping staff works to keep the rooms super clean. We all hope to see you and your friends and family in the future! Our doors are always wide open to returning guest, and we try our hardest to make sure every stay with us that you leave with a smile on your face!

Thanks Again,
Assistant Manager
Cullman Al,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

After a bad experience with the local Econolodge, I booked the Sleep Inn using my points. They were really surprised with what I had went through with the Econolodge in Cullman and put me a large King Suite room. The room was great!

Wifi worked well for my needs and the staff was very friendly. The parking lot is a bit on the small side for the amount of rooms they have, but I was able to find a space.

It is really close to many restaurants. If I am ever in the area again, I will definitely stay here no matter what the rate!

Thank you so much for meeting my needs on such a busy weekend!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Alicia W, A.G.M at Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Colleen U,
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We just LOVE happy guests! I'm glad to see you enjoyed staying in one of our King Suites, its nice to have a great room to relax in after long hours on the road! We hope you send your friends and family our way if they are in the area! The best compliment is recommendation!
Thanks!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Got in the room late, ready to lay down and watch some TV, except the TV didn't work... No power. Decided just to get online and do some work, but didn't have the username/password (which is normally written down on the key sleeve at most hotels, on a card in the room, or at least offered by the front desk staff at check-in). Decided to just go to sleep. Good bed, good room. Upon check-out, I told the front desk clerk that the TV didn't work. She then told me that there was a switch on a wall that had to be turned on to power on the TV. Information that would have been great if the night clerk would have just mentioned it or if there would have been a note near the TV saying to turn on said switch. Basically, it just boils down to the staff not communicating as they should. I shouldn't have to call and ask for the Wi-Fi password or to figure out how to turn on the TV.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Alicia W, A.G.M at Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Mr. TimZ15,

First off I would like to thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay at Sleep Inn & Suites in Cullman Al. I do apologize for our staff not meeting your expectations! I have spoken to both front desk clerks about the matter. As we normally do ask our guest if they want/ need the wifi password and username at check in. I apologize on my front desk clerks behalf for not asking you or taking care of your needs. I hope you will give us another chance next time you are in our area I am sure we will exceed your expectations on your next stay with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I don't think I've ever stayed at a Sleep Inn before but read reviews on Trip Advisor and decide to try one. Good choice. The property looked new and was very clean. Breakfast was good. I was very pleased.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 14, 2013

Dear Dennis R,
We thank you and appreciate you taking time to review our hotel. We are very pleased when our guest leave happy! We appreciate the good review and my housekeeping staff appreciates you noticing our cleanliness ! We hope to see you again in the future you and your family and friends are always welcome at Sleep Inn & Suites in Cullman!

Cullman Al