“Great place to staye”

Hampton Inn Cullman
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cullman
Reviewed July 16, 2007

this was a very nice experience. there were 3 adults/2 children. their biggest room was 2 double beds, no suites, no sofa or pullout. they guaranteed me a roll away bed and late arrival. we also req'd a room by the elevator. checked in after 7pm. they told me they had given me one of their larger rooms and all of our requests had been met. staff was very friendly which can make all the difference. pool was outdoors but nice. bathrooms were updated with nice sink/furniture and room was nice also w/frig and micro. bfast was good for hotel food. saturday was sausage,biscuits,fruit,danishes,cereal,french toast, etc. location is good for this area. right off the interstate 65 with cracker barrell and baxters steakhouse in walking distance. would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank Tomahawk7498

Reviewed December 26, 2006

This was another impromptu stop on our holiday trip, and we were pleasantly surprised by the price, the cleanliness, the friendly staff (who even called our room to make sure all was ok). The beds are to die for - eggcrate foam bedding on top of the mattress and those famous "firm yet soft" pillows.

The wireless connection was superb in the room, and the place was spotless. The location is very convenient - just off I-65 on exit 310. Although this hotel has plenty of surrounding competition, we liked this one the best (and we checked out a few before we settled). Competitive price as well, so don't get turned away by that $90 rate - you can get a room for less if you ask about availability. We did.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 26, 2006

This is a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel to stay in for the night on the way to or from the beach. Friendly, helpful staff and nice breakfast. The amenities are far above what I expected in the room.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank k1nacarroll
Reviewed June 26, 2006

The Cullman Hampton Inn is yet another example of Hampton Inns exceeding their guests' expectations. We arrived early at noon, and our room was not yet ready. The courteous desk clerk advised us to return in one hour, we did, and our room was ready, just as promised. The room was in outstanding condition and very comfortable. The entire staff made us feel as though we were honored guests. The swimming pool was exceptionally clean. The breakfast had a wide selection of delicious items, and the breakfast hostess kept everything well-stocked.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank Cruiser100
A TripAdvisor Member
Lewisville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 24, 2006

My wife and I spent one night at this Hampton Inn. It was a perfectly satisfactory place to stay and we would be happy to do it again. The free breakfast was okay, but not exceptional. There were eggs that looked like hockey pucks, but I ate a puck and it tasted just fine. One thing that I have started noticing recently at a few hotels that I felt is a little underhanded was that I had the option of declining the USA Today to get a 75 cent credit on my bill. I was not alert enough to take advantage of it, but I did better at the next place we stayed. I'm sure that most folks, just like me, don't take the credit even if they don't read the paper. Wireless internet worked just fine.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 5, 2005

We are snow birds. We travel back and forth from FL and IN Hampton Inn cullman is our half way stop. They even have a special rate for us snowbirds.

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank Q4
Reviewed July 6, 2005

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on July 3rd on our way home from Florida. We stopped around 9:30 pm after I had called ahead on my cell to get the room price of $104 +Tax. When checking in the very nice employee informed me that she was going to give us the room for $84. + Tax. She said it was late enough she could reduce the rate. Wow!! You don't receive service like that everywhere you go!

The rooms were very clean, nice and not run down at all. I always love the Hamptons! Breakfast was ok, typical but did have hot foods (biscuit/gravy) also. The only thing I hadn't seen before was there were tip jars on the counters for the continental breakfasts. No biggie, the ladies working the area more than earned it.

Definite Thumbs Up!