All reviews looked clean an older hotel would stay again outdoor pool great room al
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Good for the price. My major problem is cleanliness. I’ve stayed here several times and had issues with room not being cleaned each time (beard trimmings in sink which clearly was not touched by housekeeping, another room was totally uncleaned and had to move rooms). They cleaned it very well after I’d complained. When I’m here, it’s just a place to sleep and I’m working all day. May bring own cleaning supplies in the future and wipe down bathroom. It’s so inexpensive though and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I must say I was disappointed with the lack of cleanliness when I arrived. Behind the bathroom door was really dirty as if no one ever bothered to mop there. Also, the bed covering for both beds had food droppings on them and that was pretty gross. Microwave was dirty and not well connected to the wall outlet which meant I had to pull the furniture away from the wall to plug in better. My! was it dirty and grimy back there too!! On a positive note, my room was quiet and I was able to sleep is spite of the condition of the room.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2017

We always stay here on a stop-over to or from Florida. The staff is always friendly and helpful. It's close to the Shrine of the Blessed Sacrament which we visit often.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Check-in went well. A problem with key was remedied quickly. While the motel has an aged, slightly worn look, with outmoded
overall design, the room was very clean in a bare bones sort of way. Fast internet, good television selection, everything worked well.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo