All reviewslooked cleanan older hotelwould stay againoutdoor poolgreat roomal
Reviewed July 31, 2011

If you love the aroma and atmosphere of public restrooms, you'll love your stay at this Days Inn! Our dog wouldn't even eat the so called "sausage gravy" which was the ONLY warm entry at the "free breakfast." The only reason we stayed here is because they allow pets. Next time, we'll leave our pet with family or friends rather than subject our family to this horrible hotel.

Room Tip: Pay a few extra bucks and stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

old mattress had bed bugs. sheets were turned inside out dirty.cat yelled outside our door all night. noisy. pay a little more andget something better or shop around first, even though we paid 67.00 for one night.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I have stayed at this place twice a year for 6 or 7 years now when we competed in a dog agility event nearby. It was recommended to me by a fellow competitor the first time I went, and I have recommended it to others for only one reason: the wonderful hot breakfast they included in the room price. Bacon or sausage, eggs to order and toast on Saturday, pancakes and sausage on Sunday. Many of us, 30-40, I'd guess, stayed there twice a year and looked forward to the breakfast.
To the horror of myself and others, I checked in Friday and was told they no longer offrered the breakfast, just had "continental".
There are plenty of similarly priced places nearer the event we go there for, so this will be my last stay with them. There have been problems and annoyances over the years, but the breakfast made it worth overlooking them: dirty walls, noisey parking lot, polluted stream along side the narrow stip of grass where we're expected to walk the dogs, wakeup calls that didn't come, making us late, room keys that quit working 3 times in one weekend, forcing me to schlep to the front desk with dogs in tow at 5:30 am and have to yell to get somone to the desk to help me. Now that the breakfast is gone, it's just not worth it. Go north a mile - there are several hotels at the next exit, closer to resturants and everything else you may want.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed November 14, 2010

This is an older motel - highway side place to stay. Outdoor cooridors with car next to room parking available. Pool in center court yard.
The motel is OLDER and has been renovated. Poolside rooms are most likey best for families. There are a lot of working guys here passing through (truckers etc) - but seemed quiet the night I stayed there.
The rooms are older but really really clean. The bathroom tiles were spotless and mold-free. I was here in winter and not sure if pool was working (like other posts complained about) - it was closed for season - but looked nice and well taken care of. The lobby is nice (new) and had business center and free HOT Breakfast (cooked to order)!
WIFI is slow though!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I never forget this motel whenever i came through that way a want to came here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business