All reviews looked clean an older hotel would stay again outdoor pool great room al
Reviewed November 14, 2010

This is an older motel - highway side place to stay. Outdoor cooridors with car next to room parking available. Pool in center court yard.
The motel is OLDER and has been renovated. Poolside rooms are most likey best for families. There are a lot of working guys here passing through (truckers etc) - but seemed quiet the night I stayed there.
The rooms are older but really really clean. The bathroom tiles were spotless and mold-free. I was here in winter and not sure if pool was working (like other posts complained about) - it was closed for season - but looked nice and well taken care of. The lobby is nice (new) and had business center and free HOT Breakfast (cooked to order)!
WIFI is slow though!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I never forget this motel whenever i came through that way a want to came here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I can not say how nice this DAYS INN Motel was. I stayed 3 days there but I feel like it was my own house. The front desk clerks, housekeeper, and every employees were very friendly to me. It was a very nice location and very good atmosphere. very quit area, I got very nice sleep every day there. the price was very nice so cheap. $50 for 2 beds with hot breakfast, breakfast was delicious. Room was very clean. it had hairdryer, coffee maker , microwave, t.v, and swimming pool. You can not get like facilities in 50 dollars. Swimming pool was very big and room had a high speed internet. I very enjoyed my self there. I don't think I would enjoy my self better than in any another motel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2010

We booked this hotel with 12 other families for a 9 and under baseball tournament. My husband called twice before we arrived: once to reserve and said they were rude; and again to make sure we had a non-smoking room and said they were rude. Regardless we were excited about the pool and pictures posted on the Website. We got there late on June 17th. When we pulled into the parking lot it looked like a trucker hotel. There were tractor trailer trucks EVERYWHERE! Men were standing around in the parking lot. Not very "family friendly". We checked in anyway (we were the first of our party to arrive.) The air was not on in the room so it was hot and stuffy. The fridge was unplugged and had mold growing everywhere on the inside. No caffeinated coffee, no iron, only a bottle of shampoo (no conditioner or lotion as seen in their photos or found in most hotels) and two bars of soap. There was hair in the shower. We noticed the pool was low and a waterhose was running to it. The next day we found out the pool was closed. Not what we expected for 12 kids who were looking forward to swimming in between games and their parents! They should have a disclaimer on the Website to warn parents who are looking for a hotel with a POOL IN THE SUMMER! When one of the father's tried to cancel the block of rooms due to the above conditions he was given a hard time. They finally backed off when he explained that their hotel was not truly represented on the Website. Go to exit 310 for a variety of hotels that are much nicer! That's what we did! Thank you Quality Inn!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2008

I was annoyed when we checked in because for some reason I didn't put that I had two little ones. I probably got distracted when making the reservation. we got there after midnight and the lady said because I didn't put my kiddos in the reservation they didn't get the free breakfast. We had reserved three nights.
The room was very clean. Nice big leather recliner. Microwave and Fridge.
The next day the waitress took care of my kids breakfast and the man at the desk fixed my error. They were great!!
After one night and one day of being there my girls and I either caught the flu or had food poisoning (didn't have anything to do with hotel) and were stuck the rest of the stay sick. The housekeeper "Mary" was wonderful about keeping us stocked with linens to change the bed. She checked in on us to make sure we had everything we needed and even gave us our own can of lysol. Hahaha.....
Most all of the staff was esceptionally friendly and helpful.
She also made time to run over to our car when our stay was over and say goodbye to the girls.

They treated us wonderful even though we made more work for them. I would stay there again!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)