“Disappointing”
Review of Duchess Bakery

Duchess Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Cullman
Reviewed November 4, 2014

Most often the donuts are fresh but don't buy any other product. The cakes and pies have been on the shelf for weeks.

Date of visit: April 2014

Reviewed October 21, 2014

This little gem is famous for their doughnuts. Great cakes, bismarks and cookies.Growing up my Mom always got my birthday cakes there, it still looks exactly like it did when I was little (50 years ago!) It's a Cullman tradition.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed October 19, 2014 via mobile

Having read reviews of this bakery with five stars, after driving nearly three hundred miles on a Saturday to Alabama with my wife for business., We decided to visit this bakery with visions of truffles, petite fours, chocolate's, cakes and pies but to our disapointment all we found in the bakery was a few trays of cookies, two pies, a two day old cake and stale glazed doughnuts. Disappointed is an understatement.

4  Thank Philip P
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Best eclairs EVER! Amazing really. Reasonable priced also too. Fresh everyday also. I have been going to them for years and have yet to be disappointed.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

These are the best donuts. Ever. I don't usually go nuts over donuts but have never been able to turn down a fresh Duchess glazed donut or cinnamon twist.

Date of visit: May 2014

Been to Duchess Bakery? Share your experiences!