“Love BBQ”
Review of Johnny's BBQ

Johnny's BBQ
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Cullman
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Campbell Hill
“Love BBQ”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good BBQ. Had pulled pork and it was good. Sauce was a little sweet for me but it was still good. My wife wanted a loaded potato but they were out. She had a sweet potato instead. Better get there early if you want a potato.

Visited August 2013

ALABAMA
“Tasty”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Cullman for the state high school swim meet. We were seated promptly the waitress was very friendly and kept checking with us on drinks etc. our order came out quickly and the food was very good. We had the bar b que & cheeseburger & chicken tenders & grill cheese & ribs & fixings & fries and I would recommend all of it. We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good Southern BBQ”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Tried stopping here the last time I was in town but Monday they are closed so on this trip back I made a point of going. Food was pretty much what I expected, nice smoke, nice bark and a tasty sauce. Service and price were both reasonable so I would definitely stop in again. This is not the Ritz but it is good simple down home food and hospitality.

• Visited May 2013
Cullman, AL
“Love the Sauce”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Johnny's make the best sauce. I buy it for home use as well as enjoying it at the restaurant. Service at Johnnn'ys is always fast and with a smile. One of the best local establishments we have in Cullman. Stop by and try them out, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fall off the bone tender !”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

You can assume a place is good when it makes the list twice! Johnny's at # 7 and # 9 are one and the same! The girl said they are best known for their pulled pork and their stuffed baked potatoes. We ordered ribs and they were amazing! A real smoked flavor throughout and literally falling off the bone. Baked beans were very good and the regular baked potato was delicious! The ribs did not need any but I tried the BBQ Sauce. It had a slightly fruity taste with a bit of a bite. Very different but delightful. Makes me wish I lived close enough to come back!
PS The stuffed baked potatoes I saw were huge and did look quite wonderful!

• Visited April 2013