“Never had a bad meal.”

Brandin' Iron Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Cullman
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cullman, AL
“Never had a bad meal.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visit the Brandin Iron often and have never received a bad meal. Their lunch specials are great. The price is very inexpensive, you can eat here cheaper than fast food most of the time for lunch. The service has always been prompt and with a smile. Southern hospitality at it's best. It is the best place to eat on the West side of Cullman.

• Visited December 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“You go for the meat!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had dinner there recently. The ribeye steak was cooked as requested and tasty, if a bit salty. The sides I ordered were nothing fancy, so no complaints there. Overall, I was very satisfied with the meal and the price was excellent.

The decor is low-end steakhouse, with a country music station playing. The service was prompt and attentive throughout the meal. Alcohol is not served.

• Visited January 2013
Cullman, Alabama
“Casual and Affordable”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a good restaurant for local residents--a nice break from cooking at home and close to home. American Southern style menu.

Hanceville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dinning Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had heard high recommadations about this resturant and decided to try it, I dined with family Staurday Dec. 8, 2012. Food was great salad bar was clean and fresh, the prices were reasonable also had wonderful service. Lived up to previous reviews. I would highly recommend to anyone. I definately will dine there again soon.

• Visited December 2012
moulton
“Got me coming back for more!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My friend and I recently ate at Brandin Iron, and after great meal i'm sure we will be back for more. The service was very friendly and kept our drinks full. We both had a trip to the salad bar. the salads were crisp and garden fresh; there was a wonderful selection of fruits and veggies and dressings to add to your salad as well. I ordered the small fried fillet with slaw and french fries. Even though it was a small I was pleased to see my filled with mouth-watering fresh, hot food. It was perfect! my friend ordered the delmonico ( he wanted to compare it to his local steakhouse). He said it was cooked to perfection, he was also pleasantly surprised that his steak's cost was much less that what was expected. over all, brandin has great food for the lowest prices in the area.

• Visited November 2012