“Nice stop on our way home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Cullman

Comfort Suites Cullman
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Cullman
Newburgh, IN
“Nice stop on our way home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stopped here on the way home from Florida. Room was great, the beds are amazing. Everything was clean and new. The breakfast was outstanding. We would not hesitate to stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kevin H, Manager at Comfort Suites Cullman, responded to this review, September 10, 2011
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write the review and for saying you would stop again. It is guest like you that help drive our business. We enjoy meeting your needs while you are on your way to your destination, while here visiting family and friends, or here on business. Thank you once again and look forward to having you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Oxford, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Excellent staff. Very professional & friendly. I stayed here 5 different weeks throughout the months of June, July & August 2011. The only place I will stay going forward!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Martha S, Manager at Comfort Suites Cullman, responded to this review, June 16, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to take our survey.
We always strive to be the very best for our guests.We want our guests to have the best experience possible. We use the information gathered by these surveys to not only better our property, but our staff as well.

I hope that you will stay with us again, should your travels ever bring you back to Cullman. We would like the chance to meet and exceed your expectations.

Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

I am a Hilton Honor Diamond member and never thought of staying anywhere other than within a Hilton hotel, but did I make a good decision in checking out this hotel. The staff was great, the room was great, and I loved every minute of my stay. Highly recommend this hotel; I think it is the best within the Cullman area. I also stayed at the Hampton and Holiday Express, but I think that the Comfort Suites is top within the area.......

This is my first write up of a hotel and I have stayed in more than I would like to admit, but I can say that I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. If you stay long enough the staff will get to know you and greet you by name. Standard continental breakfast, outdoor pool and small workout room but once again the overall experience and the sure enjoyment of the hotel living quarters and friendliness of the staff cannot be overlooked. Close to interstate 65 and I mean close, within a short drive to town, but there are places to eat within the area of the hotel. I don’t think that you will be disappointed, I surely was not………

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
cscullman, Manager at Comfort Suites Cullman, responded to this review, July 16, 2011
First, thank you for your wonderful review you have gave us. Our team here at the hotel really enjoy our job of meeting people and helping them with their accommodations while traveling the roads. These reviews help us determine if our hotel is living up to standards of our guest and if any areas should need improving. We value our guest's opinions and look forward to having you come stay with us again if you are in the area. Thank you from our team and God Bless!
Goshen, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Stayed here one night on way to Florida. Located within walking distance to Cracker Barrel and Burger King and several other restaurants. Spacious rooms were clean, comfy beds, nice bathrooms, and good service. Most impressive was the free breakfast: make-your-own waffels, fresh fruit, toast, muffins, cereals, yogurt, jams and jellies, several juices, great coffee and variety of hot teas, eggs .... constantly serviced by 2 hostesses! Even for just one night, it was a treat.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Wongs1985
You must know sometimes I wander if there is more we can do to help our guest have a great start to the beginning of their day. With our reviews and comments from great folks like you, we are better equipped to help better our hotel for strictly our guest as they have a place to lay their head down, enjoy a break off the highways, and then start out with a great breakfast. It is you that we are thankful for when you choose our hotel for your stay. We appreciate it and hope you will stay next time you are down around our area. Thank you from the staff and God Bless!
Searsport, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

My husband & I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting relatives. The entire place was so clean & beautiful! We don't normally partake of the free breakfasts, but there were so many choices! And the dining area is very nicely laid out.......the tables aren't close together.........it was a nice way to start the day! We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ClareET

jackson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2010

I would say they are as nice and helpful as any staff requardless of price of rooms. Have stayed there several times and each time was very good experience.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

S.E. MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2010

I think the best thing about this hotel is it is pet and smoke free! No offense pet owners but I don't want your pets hair and dander all over me and my clothes, I have allergies! And smokers - get a clue your nasty habit is filthy and stinky and causes cancer, stay away from me!!! The rooms are fairly recently decorated, fairly good sized, good looking, with a frig. and micro, closet and big flat screen t.v. Granite bathroom with sink in the bathroom, curved shower bar and wi-fi. My only (mild) thumbs down are: there is no overhead lighting only lamps w/energy effecient florecent bulbs, hard to read by and the nice adjustable shower head is up so high I couldn't reach it and I'm 5'3". I would reccommed this place

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ChaplainMaumma
Thank you so much for taking the time to take our survey.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cullman
Hampton Inn Cullman
Hampton Inn Cullman
#1 of 10 in Cullman
Holiday Inn Express Cullman
BEST WESTERN Fairwinds Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Cullman
#7 of 10 in Cullman
#1 of 2 in Hanceville

Been to Comfort Suites Cullman? Share your experiences!