See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2018

The hotel has two towers containing hotel units and flat for housing. Hotel is new and is in good condition, however was undergoing a refurbishment during my stay. I asked for a room change and they moved me to other floor. Good breakfast. I suggest the stay for those going to work only because it is far from Boa Viagem beach. Very good bakery around the corner from the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I have visited the hotel in February 2018. Ehen I have reached the room it was hot like hell inside. The room has not doble glazed windows and the heat transfer from the outside is huge...the walls are hot the floor is hot. The floors are done with floor tyles which leaves you the impression of a very chrap hotel. During night time on the 12th floor hall only onr light was working, all thr others were busted/ out of service...

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Bristol H, Gerente at Bristol Recife Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Dear Michael,
Thank you for your comments about your stay in our hotel.
We appologize for any incovenience and we inform that our team is working hard to improve the quality of our products and services.
We holp to see you soon.
Best regards,
Beatriz Varella - Operations Manager

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Great room, very poor service, bad management. After the long review I wrote not one email back. They had a power surge during my stay and we had to eat breakfast at the lobby. The pool was empty and room service extra slow. Employees just don't seem to care. Very unprepared staff. I had a very bad experience so I won't be coming back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there overnight on my return from Fernando de Noronha. It is a short drive from the airport. Located in the business districts. Rooms are very clean nice linen and modern bath room. Breakfast was very nice included in the booking. Fairly new facility and very good view of the city. Staff speaks English and very helpful as needed to buy an adapter for my iPhone.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Reservation made 2 months in advance, we entered the hotel at 17:00 on 31.12.16, it was almost 30 minutes to check in, however the rooms were not yet available (we would have to wait for the cleaning). Complaint made, they remedied the problem, then a room appeared. The bar in the restaurant has a limited menu and one of the dishes requested was not available, the other that should have been delivered to the room, the was made after 30 minutes, so a very bad service, to make matters worse, our bags arrived room after 40 minutes. The Hotel is cozy, clean, beautiful and new, has a garage, has a swimming pool that meets the needs and what they call a gym. Not prepared for high season. Unfortunate! By Room 2204!

Date of stay: December 2016