2,053 results
All reviews swimming pool close to the airport main building nice shower omelet beach
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I was here 18 months ago and I stayed in Tower 2. It was a very nice and modern room. This time I stayed in Tower 1 and the expereince was very different. The room was showing signs of age - odor, bathroom ceiling tiles sagging, AC loud. Maybe tower 2 is still nice, but I will not be going back with so many other potions in the area.

Room tip: Ask for Tower 2
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente geral at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We want you to know that your opinion is very important for us to improve our services.
The Tower 1 is being renovated with several ongoing retrofit actions, including modernization of social corridors, ar conditioning central system substituted by individual equipments in each room, new wi-fi service implementation, among other puntual actions. Regarding to the room you've stayed in, we assure you that the problems you've found were all solved, as they were completely out of our quality standard.

We hope you give us another chance to earn your trust back, I can assure you we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

We arrived at this place 1 hour AFTER check-in time and our room was not ready. We were told it was because our room was one of a kind so they could not put us in another room because it wouldn't do ours justice. Please. Decor was ok. Furniture set-up was odd. Breakfast was good. Would have given 4 stars if it weren't for the problem when we arrived. 3 stars by US standard.

Date of stay: September 2017
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente geral at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you give us a chance to earn your trust back, I can assure you we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Horrible - I stayed here during a work trip and I was allocated to a room next to the central air conditioning. I couldn’t sleep all night. It is not bank holiday and / or a busy period of the year hence I am 100% sure, they have better rooms available. I guess the customer experience is not as important for them as the amount paid for the room.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente geral at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We want you to know that your opinion is very important for us to improve.
We are very sorry for the bad experience you had in our reception, be sure our employees were already reoriented about how to treat our guests politely and the best way as possible.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Is unacceptable that a type of hotel
Like this closes it gym between 12 pm and 4 pm, because you only use the gym under somebody supervision.

It took me 30 minutes to reach the front desk from the phone of my room.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente geral at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Mr Juan,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback about your stay.
We want you to know how important your opinion is for us to improve.

Our gym is an outsourced service, with personal trainer at our guests disposal. According to CREF we can only allow the use of the gym under a professional supervision.

We are sorry about the telephone inconvenience, and we hope at the next time you can have a better experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Pros:
-not far from airport
-great swimming pool
-staff was great

Cons:
-the hotel is huge and there was 2 elevators working for an huge ammount of people. It would take 10-20minutes to get an empty elevator. This was a big problem.
-breakfast is ok, but not great.
-there was a party on the swimming pool that went on until 1am. Impossible to sleep before that.

If you are going to Recife for vacation it might be ok but I really don’t recommend that you stay there if you are going on a business trip (which was my case).

Date of stay: February 2018

Prezada Sra Gabriela,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback about your stay.
We want you to know how important your opinion is for us to improve.

During prevention maintenance, we identified a mechanic problem in one of the elevators, so we were advised by the maintenance company to stop the elevator until we finished all the security tests. That's the reason we had two elevators working and not three as usual. We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Checking our events calendar, we didn't have any party at the pool during your stay, and we are not allowed by law to allow noise after 10pm. We believe some guests were at the pool until late and that's the sound your heard. Once again sorry for the inconvenience. Our security will be more aware of these situations in the future.

Thank you again, and we hope to have another opportunity to better serve you.

Andreia Misael,