Mar Hotel Conventions
$80
  • Breakfast included
Hotel ibis Recife Boa Viagem(Recife)(Great Value!)
$58
  • Restaurant
$52
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Manibu Recife(Recife)(Great Value!)
$71
$43
$96
$67
1,895 results
All reviewsnice poolswimming poolfour timestapiocagreat hotelairportbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Nothing against the traditional hotels, but they face extreme difficulties in upgrading their building and services. Ths´t exactly what happens with this hotel. The pool area is the best in Recife by far, including a good sauna and a fitness center. But the rooms!!! Look old, smell old, it is old!! it is their 100% priority!!. The rest is on the average: nice breakfast( try the waffer with honey syrup), broad parking lot and large lounge area. The restaurant in the penthouse is rarely open, not to say never. Well, it is worth staying if you don´t get to book a better place.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I arrived in Recife Mar Hotel after take a flight early in the morning and work all day, for my surprise my reservation wasn’t there, they told me that it was canceled, but ok, I called the agency and they managed for me (not a big deal)…
The lady in the reception told me that she was updating my room, 1306, because of the confusion, I was very happy about that… but when I saw the bathroom, all old, dirty, and molt everywhere I wasn’t happy anymore, besides I could hear my neighbor in his bathroom and the people that walked in the corridor.
The room (bed, tv, balcony) was nice, typical beach room, the air conditioning system works very well and it was a very silent room, good night sleep. The view to the ocean is beautiful, even being between two buildings.
The service, breakfast and pool area is very nice, and the hotel is about 400m from the beach, not too far.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed at the Mar Hotel for a week. It is within walking distance of the beach promenade and only 5-10 minute drive from the airport. The lobby is nice, the rooms were fine, and the fitness center was very "basic."

Room Tip: My room had a balcony and I was able to wake up to the ocean each morning. The coastline is wall to wall high rise condo's but the view was pretty nice
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2011

If you have to stay in Recife, this is a good place. It is very close to the airport (Taxi 10 minutes) and to the Praça da Boa Viagem. The breakfast buffet was great, the hotel restaurant reasonably priced. Our room (executive) had a safe, cable television and free wireless internet. The price of the room was labeled with 1220 R$ per night! We booked on the internet in advance and payed about 200R$ a night.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I've stayed in a spaced room, new, nice and clean for a week. Liked everything! dinner menu has just few options. Breakfast was superb! I do recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2010