1,482 results
All reviews stayed one night ocean view walking distance beach taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Although this hotel is not on the first sea front row, there is a sea view from the pool and is very accessible to all najor restaurants and shopping malls either by taxi or Uber. Breakfast was really nice.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Thank you!
We really thank you very much. At you service... Milda Matos Kruger - Hotel Manibu Recife.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Very happy to stay few days here !
The room is clean, tv and AC.
There is a good breakfast
Close to the beach (3 minuts by foot)
I am very thankful to the manager and staff, i forgot my laptop and they sent it by Dhl.
I will come back

Trip type: Traveled solo
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Hello Edsik,
Is great to know we could help you sending you laptop.
We are very happy to have you in our hotel.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I called the manager to change rooms and he asked me to wait 15 minutes that he would call me back. Nothing wrong with the room, I just did not had a pleasant view. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for him.

At night I tried to eat a snack of the room, but one of them was already expired.

In the morning, breakfast tasted like it was cooked in the day before, and juice was also not good.

The room itself was comfortable, and the location is good. Fixing those little mistakes it would get close to a 4*.

Trip type: Traveled on business
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

We really sorry the inconvenience. The management did not receive the alert that the guest liked to speak. All the comments will be analyzed to improve a better service.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

The location of the Best Western, in Bogota, is excellent. The rooms are large and bright, and there is a comfortable bed. Bathroom good. Cleanliness is OK. In fact one thing that caught my attention was the fact that the maids started cleaning the rooms early. So, whenever I came in from the street, I found everything neat and clean. Very good breakfast and super attentive staff.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the comments. We stay in Recife, not in Bogota.
Both hotels location and cleanliness are really very good. Location too.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent Hotel and the people that works in here,100% recommended..I'm having an awesome time here. Hotel is two blocks from the Beach, have great tours through the city and other beaches around. Supermarket 2 blocks away, disco in front of the building.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Hello !
Thanks to our guest. We really are very happy to receive this great compliment.
Greatings from all Best Western Hotel Manibu Recife team.
Milda Matos Kruger.