1,434 results
All reviewsgreat hotelstayed one nightocean viewwalking distancebeachtaxi
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here in November while in Recife for a conference and found the Manibu to be a mixed bag.

When we first checked in my colleague was allocated a room where someone else was already sleeping. There were some other clerical errors and mix ups on check-out dates throughout the stay which didn't help. I doubt I didn't sleep very well; the rooms were quite noisy even with earplugs, mostly due to the fridge and aircon, but the upstairs neighbor with heals contributed. Also there was no free water and the overpriced small pots of water in the rooms wasn't sufficient for such a humid climate so we had to take a 20 minute walk to a nearby supermarket several times.

On the plus side the hotel was incredibly clean throughout, the standard was really high. The breakfast selection was great and and room service not insanely priced. The staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful and on several occasions went out of their way to help us out. My bed was very comfortable and when I sat up I could see the sea. The pool on the roof, while not large, was very refreshing - a real bonus!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Good Morning,
Thank you for you evaluation about us.
Regards,
Milda Matos Kruger - Best Western Hotel Manibu Recife.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

As with many best western hotels, the rooms seem to be claustrophobic as too much furniture and mixed colours. This hotel in Recife IMHO over priced,though the rooms are new, but overly furnished, which makes them seem smaller. Internet worked well. Generally ok.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Paganini_Luca, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Sir,

We really enjoy the comments from our guest.

We are always making improvements to be better.

My best regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed in Recife during Confederations Cup. Hotel was excellent with location just a few minutes walk to beach and seafront. Nice room. Plenty of decent restaurants nearby. Hotel services included free WiFi and free internet access on proper terminals in lobby. Perhaps I'm showing my age but it's so much easier sending e-mails from a computer than a tablet or phone! Good breakfast spread. Nice relaxing bar. Excellent service from staff. Great terrace, swimming pool area. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you spent completing this magnific survey about your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we can assure you that we will use all the information you pointed out to do our best.

Thanks once again,

Best Regards.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

As I'm in a business trip, I think it is a good deal with fare price. Good service and good room.
If you are looking for a place to sleep and to have a great breakfast, this is a good choice.
I wil try to book a room here again when I return to Recife.

• Stayed: June 2013
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Thank you very much.
Milda Matos Kruger

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything was perfect to be honest! The breakfast, the room, the service, the location. The price wasnt that bad either thinking that Boa Viagem is a expensive place to be staying. And the view on the top of the hotel with the swimming pool is fantastic! I was really happy with the staff at this hotel, they were very helpful, friendly and always smiling.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Paganini_Luca, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Mr. Patrick,

We really appreciate your comments.
We are always making improvements to be better.

Best regards,