I travel 4-5 times a year to Recife and this is the first time, I stayed here. And from now on, I plan to stay here every time, when I go to Recife because its the best in the city. I can say this safely, after having stayed in three other high ranking hotels in Recife. This time I stayed here in this hotel, for almost 9-10 days, in a superior room on 28th floor. My review is basis my stay of 9-10 days here basis this room.
1. Excellent room with beach view. Excellent spacious bathroom. smell/looks clean.
2. Excellent front desk. You guys rock! very efficient, very helpful, very high sense of integrity and always there to assist. No words are enough to compliment you guys. A very special thanks to "ms Cara", the manager. you rock, ma'am.
3. decent breakfast with many choices including ordering egg of yr choice.
4. Excellent hi-fi internet good enough to watch you tube or make skype calls. No broken connections. worked fantastically.
4. Round the clock hot water. Never stopped. I took bath at different times of the day on different days.
5. The hotel restaurant is adequate. Nothing great. But decent service.
6.Excellent air conditioning in the room. well controlled by remote. No noise.
7. The room has a iron board and iron.
8. The room has a safe.
9. The bed was nice , soft, big and adequate.
10. Their are 3-4 restaurants situated in walking distance from the S1 floor of the restaurant on the back side. Perfect for busy travelers.
11. Hotel is in a very safe area of town.
12. Housekeeping was very efficient.
The cons :
1. The room is not exactly noise free. Several times , I heard noise from the roof, from the room above and also from outside the door especially by housekeeping staff banging doors early in the morning. Really disturbing and irritating. Please train them!!
2. No complimentary water bottle on arrival. It costs nothing to give a complimentary water bottle to arriving guest. C'mon, hotel managers reading my review!
3. The in - room bar is very highly priced. The prices are almost tripple the actual prices.
4. The housekeeping staff does not respect the "do not disturb" sign and insisits on banging yr door early in the morning. I had to complain several times, before it eventually stopped!
5. The hotel does not have enough taxis standing nearby 24 hours a day. Several times I had to go on road to fetch the taxi. 2-3 staff guys sitting outside, to help guests continued playing with their cell phones exchanging whatsapp messages with their friends and ignoring the guests needs. They were very arrogant. Need training!
6. The gym is very ordinary and small. I wish they open a bigger gym. They have so much space!!
Overall, compared to other hotels, this is really the best. The positives are much more valuable than the negatives. I plan to stay here again. I recommend to you as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O Transamerica Prestige Beach Class International possui sofisticacao, conforto e uma arquitetura moderna, permitindo que todos os apartamentos sejam frente ao mar da Praia da Boa Viagem. Sao 195 apartamentos, de 39,44 m2 a 102,46 m2 de area privativa, distribuidos nos 35 andares do moderno edificio a beira da praia. Todas as suites possuem, sala de estar, frigobar, ar- condicionado, TV a cabo, estacao de trabalho, cofre individual, Wi-Fi, linha telefonica e radio-relogio. Nos banheiros: Box, secador de cabelos, enxoval completo e amenities diferenciadas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Transamerica Prestige Beach Class International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Prestige Beach Class International Recife, Brazil